FTA-TV Marvels "What If....? 5pm August 11 available on Disney +

Remove this Banner Ad

WOW JSUT WOW. The eternal joke in. the marvel universe is that there is always a sequel, or the begining comes from some other beginnings end.

Probably the best ep yet with it throwing the script away and leading us into something unexpected.

Love the throwback to the computer hydra guy Zola, the shield making an appearance there. Russia, BWs former home, coming together. The POSE of BW upon landing.

Hawkeye sacrificing his life for BW

Steve Rogers the USA president haha lol.

skrulls appearing in the past (multiverse).

biggest shock though saw it coming was the watcher infiltrated by mega ultron. still a shock. wow.

capt marvel dying (or did she?)

That was great. The T’Challa/Starlord episode still the pick of the bunch for me, this one is right behind it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opening with the winter soldier opening captain vs frenchy guy

oh wow!! YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!!!

stark wants to put a shield around the world. GUARDIANS OF THE MULTIVERSE!!!

zombies!!!!!!

WIN!!! wait.

ulton mad

a virus? like independence day!! or covid

sisters are doing it for themselves.

haha the german is now being ultron to jarvis

killmonger upto something.....always
oh lets put them in a ball and let them fight.

widow back in a world where shes dead. looks like shield vs asgardians?

and thats that.

CREDITS SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hydra stomper

Decent finale, didn’t quite live up to last week’s episode though imo. That was brilliant.

Gamora and Stark on Sakaar; did I miss something? I had to pay look at the episode list to see if I missed that episode, but I guess that will be in season 2? Not sure.

Killmonger. Just can’t trust the bloke. Always enjoyed his theme and this series has used the Black Panther music very very well at times.

was that
strange with the horns?

Decent finale, didn’t quite live up to last week’s episode though imo. That was brilliant.

Gamora and Stark on Sakaar; did I miss something? I had to pay look at the episode list to see if I missed that episode, but I guess that will be in season 2? Not sure.

Killmonger. Just can’t trust the bloke. Always enjoyed his theme and this series has used the Black Panther music very very well at times.

I agree with this though, seemed a bit more like, they needed to wrap it more than this was the idea all along.

Well I really enjoyed it and the series, I'd just taken each ep as it came and not being a comic book I had no idea what was true to the comics or not so enjoyed them. Liked the way it was framed as a series of unique stories but ultimately they all were used to be linked up.
Ep 2 and last week's were my fave I think.

Really enjoyed Strange in this one especially after I had assumed he was an out of control monster following his ep

Also I watched each week with my 10 year old and he loved it, so I'm really pleased I can enjoy it with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back