sharpshoota

Debutant
May 7, 2007
leather central
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Stanhope Eaglehawk
What would you rate this guy out of 10 ?

Rate who out of ten? If you are talking about Marcus Emmett then i rate him fairly highly. Looking back over Stanhopes statistics he is the only player to win the Inch medal(thirds league medal) from thier club. Wether this is because they havnt had alot of good junior players in the past or not i dont know but to be the only player for your club to win a league medal in the history of the kdfl thats something special.
I beleive he is still at Stanhope now and playing seniors over there and doing alright for himself aswell

mainland

Senior List
Nov 23, 2005
Mainland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Mainland
Re: Markus Emmett

Rate who out of ten? If you are talking about Marcus Emmett then i rate him fairly highly. Looking back over Stanhopes statistics he is the only player to win the Inch medal(thirds league medal) from thier club. Wether this is because they havnt had alot of good junior players in the past or not i dont know but to be the only player for your club to win a league medal in the history of the kdfl thats something special.
I beleive he is still at Stanhope now and playing seniors over there and doing alright for himself aswell

Won the Inch medal as he wanted to be a big fish in a small pond rather than a small fish in a big pond.... In other words didnt want to play ones;)

mainland

Senior List
Nov 23, 2005
Mainland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Mainland
From what I hear, he's still cutting it up for the Lions. How's Tonny mainland?

The master must enjoy playing against the Tiges at Iron Bark, last year he snagged 7 from the pivot in 3 1/4s I think as the last 1/4 he was moved to full forward and hardly got a kick. Then this year he slotted 4 against them on the weekend...

Yeh enjoying my time over with the blues BABA, still a long way off hitting my straps again though... Starting to realise how the dodger feels bein s**t:D;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back