Opinion Masdebate-Now with added poll

What is your opinion of Chris 'GOAT' Masten?

• Spud

• B22 Player

• Spud

• Depth Player For East Perth

• Spud

• The Missing Midfield Bull We Need

• Spud

• Potentially A B22 Player

• Spud

• Great Depth Player

• Spud

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's clearly on the outer and should have been moved on ages ago.
We should be trying to offload him to a franchise club to improve our draft position.

I think GC would have been the go looking for experienced player

Delete your account
Does he have an account with the Eagles?
hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Masten will refuse a trade because he's comfortable in Perth, so we're stuck with him. I can't believe he's signed on for another two seasons. What a waste of a list spot and salary.
Just staggering a player can hold a club to ransom like this ;spose its hard when no one wants him just shows you how he is rated across the comp

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Never understood why we signed a player like him on a 3year deal in 2016, he's not gonna get any rival interest and hes comfortable in his home town, why would he go anywhere else, absolutely pathetic from the club if his contract ended this year, he 100% would of been delisted

Pretty sure he's got family in the club if im right? Probably the reason he got a good deal

Gee, you'd think he was the anti-Christ or something based on the reactions on here.

He'll dominate WAFL level and be solid depth. Only issue is he's probably being overpaid, but just think of Mayne and Tippett to help you relax a little. Still think he's got enough to offer once he gets his confidence back, as I don't think anybody would say he was anywhere near his best this year.

Never understood why we signed a player like him on a 3year deal in 2016, he's not gonna get any rival interest and hes comfortable in his home town, why would he go anywhere else, absolutely pathetic from the club if his contract ended this year, he 100% would of been delisted

Pretty sure he's got family in the club if im right? Probably the reason he got a good deal

Has a very good manager!

Hardly his fault the club gave him such a long contract.
Just an observation youd think an afl club would have their finger on the pulse a bit better ,he got plenty of touches at eperth but the games i watched a lot wernt effective , id love for him to regain top form but im thinking the games past him

Just an observation youd think an afl club would have their finger on the pulse a bit better ,he got plenty of touches at eperth but the games i watched a lot wernt effective , id love for him to regain top form but im thinking the games past him

You got it in one.

Gee, you'd think he was the anti-Christ or something based on the reactions on here.

He'll dominate WAFL level and be solid depth. Only issue is he's probably being overpaid, but just think of Mayne and Tippett to help you relax a little. Still think he's got enough to offer once he gets his confidence back, as I don't think anybody would say he was anywhere near his best this year.
Dominate WAFL or just get 30 garbage possessions in the midfield stopping a younger player developing there. He should only play hff in the WAFL. Delist him next season with one year left. Who cares about the salary, he is shithouse.

Dominate WAFL or just get 30 garbage possessions in the midfield stopping a younger player developing there. He should only play hff in the WAFL. Delist him next season with one year left. Who cares about the salary, he is shithouse.
Codswallop. Need a few experienced mids in the WAFL. He's fine for depth.

Still one of the best few players in his draft class. And has outlasted his mate Palmer. Remember there was great debate as to who would have the brighter future.
Needs to be more damaging with the ball, it wasn't too long ago he was contributing on the scoreboard.

Back