Recommitted Mason Cox [triggers contract extension for 2021]

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon

giphy.gif

Unless it’s a straight swap for a bag of light and tangy chips then no.

And note I said light and tangy. The absolute Worst flavour of chip.

Cox is a reasonable player. Not sure why people are laughing. Single handedly tore Richmond a new one last year in a prelim

And did absolutely * all before and after.

4tone

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
All the tiger fans having a laugh. Its understandable, at any point this year if the tigers s**t themselves, that infamous PF would still have still stung like a black 15 incher up the ass, unfortunately they dodge a bullet. Absolutely nothing wrong with COXY, the guys got his s**t together and can at any opportunity rip the likes of Rance, Grimes and Astbury a new one again and again and probably will in 2020, weather its at the Pies or Bombers. Also Bomber fans just 1 thing to say "Zac Clarke" we'll leave it right there.

RAPPA

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 20, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Geez Essendon scraping at the bottom of the barrel to fill a significant hole. Surprised that they’re not looking at Casboult - certainly has his deficiencies, but is a better mark and has proven himself to be a decent swingman this year.

MarkJohnson#1

Premiership Player
Nov 14, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Geez Essendon scraping at the bottom of the barrel to fill a significant hole. Surprised that they’re not looking at Casboult - certainly has his deficiencies, but is a better mark and has proven himself to be a decent swingman this year.

It’s fake news, championship.

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
All the tiger fans having a laugh. Its understandable, at any point this year if the tigers s**t themselves, that infamous PF would still have still stung like a black 15 incher up the ass, unfortunately they dodge a bullet. Absolutely nothing wrong with COXY, the guys got his s**t together and can at any opportunity rip the likes of Rance, Grimes and Astbury a new one again and again and probably will in 2020, weather its at the Pies or Bombers. Also Bomber fans just 1 thing to say "Zac Clarke" we'll leave it right there.
Like he did in round 19 this year
When your fans were giving
Him Bronx cheers in the last quarter
When he finally touched the sherrin

Dr Awkward

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 23, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
I don't get the hate, he has played some really good games and is a match up nightmare at times. Even if he's not marking them he doesn't lose aerial contests. Makes collingwood a better side imo.

I've also noticed that he plays better at the MCG, reads the flight of the ball better than when he's away.

JLC

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
house
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool NY Yankees
And did absolutely fu** all before and after.

Had a great game on Queens Birthday and has also played well against the Cats previously.

I would have thought he would provide a good focal point for Tippa and your other smalls to feed off.

Would be close to your best ruckman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 31, 2019
Belmont, WA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Perth Glory, Everton FC, SSC Napoli
Cox is a reasonable player. Not sure why people are laughing. Single handedly tore Richmond a new one last year in a prelim
Agree he was unstoppable & had an unbelievable game just like Naughton did this year against Richmond. However I think everyone is lookong at every other game he plays when he usually finishes with 3 to 4 disposals besides the odd one or two games a year when he pops up and kicks 2 or 3 & looks like a real threat.

Had a great game on Queens Birthday and has also played well against the Cats previously.

I would have thought he would provide a good focal point for Tippa and your other smalls to feed off.

Would be close to your best ruckman.

That’s because our ruck stocks are complete rubbish, until Draper comes of age.

Not because cox is any good.

JLC

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
house
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool NY Yankees
Cox is a decent ruckman - he just has not had enough opportunity to prove himself. Grundy is a decent ruck after all.

Back