Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

I didnt know he has two or more sections connected by a flexible joint.

Surely this is a unique skill he can put to great use.

You need to catch him in the shower to notice it.

Are player numbers finalised?

According to the latest player profiles everybody seems to have a number now....but Cox is still 46

Surely an upgrade to 23 (the only available number left) is appropriate? Cox is already slow as it is without having to put up with the heavy weight of such a high number....23 is exactly half as heavy as 46...

Are player numbers finalised?

According to the latest player profiles everybody seems to have a number now....but Cox is still 46

Surely an upgrade to 23 (the only available number left) is appropriate? Cox is already slow as it is without having to put up with the heavy weight of such a high number....23 is exactly half as heavy as 46...
McLarty got 23

Ah you’re right.... website currently has two players wearing 35....

Looks like Cox is stuck with 46

He may be happy to stay with 46 and not consider he is stuck with it.

I suspect he doesn’t have the same fixation on what number is on his back as many seem to have. A fixation I have never really understood. The great Johnny Platten ran around with 44 on his back and it never hurt him.

He may be happy to stay with 46 and not consider he is stuck with it.

I suspect he doesn’t have the same fixation on what number is on his back as many seem to have. A fixation I have never really understood. The great Johnny Platten ran around with 44 on his back and it never hurt him.

Hardly a fixation. I was just asking.

46 is a s**t number though. In my opinion.

Koutifidies 43 and wasnt cult figure rupert 49?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking the goods early in training
That’s good to hear. I was impressed by his work rate in the Melbourne game. If he can keep up this trajectory we will have a real weapon.

Mason Cox will be the talk of the town after round 6 or so....
Bloke has so much improvement to come, and is smart/keen and co ordinated.
Grundy and our own Big M will be the milk and buscuits . Grundy as ruck/ruck rover/Gary Dempsey defensive mark an Mason as Ruck/forward/link...
Oh and he will kick 50 goals, bring peace to the suburbs and make total fools of toss pot pollies like potato dutton....start setting the cast for a statue...

Mason Cox will be the talk of the town after round 6 or so....
Bloke has so much improvement to come, and is smart/keen and co ordinated.
Grundy and our own Big M will be the milk and buscuits . Grundy as ruck/ruck rover/Gary Dempsey defensive mark an Mason as Ruck/forward/link...
Oh and he will kick 50 goals, bring peace to the suburbs and make total fools of toss pot pollies like potato dutton....start setting the cast for a statue...
Would have to be a bloody big statue.

If Cox was born in Australia or even started playing afl in his childhood it's scary to think how good he could have been. I think he'll still have a massive impact this year I'm just saying he could have been top level elite
Spot on.
Much better positioning from what I’ve seen today. Something that is instinctive for life long players.

Betheras was 10.

46 is a s**t number for a senior listed player. Hopefully a change for the better in 2019, Mason!!! Get a real number!!!

Hopefully can be as good as blokes like Justin Madden 44, Shaun Rehn 52, Ben Brown 50, Shane Mumford 41,...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back