Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

At one stage Richo stated all his posessions were contested , you set the bar too high, is it cos he is newish ?

Of course all his possessions are contested, he's the slowest bloke on the ground by a mile, why would he not always have a bloke on him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be realistic.

He isn't a mug when the ball goes to ground anyway. Offers a lot more than what Darcy would. Darcy will be done by half time sitting on the bench eating lollies.

It must not be obvious on TV or something but he is so easily and willfully exploited on the rebound that half his good work gets undone. He makes a super quick forward line look slow because its like a 4v5 game of keeping off

It must not be obvious on TV or something but he is so easily and willfully exploited on the rebound that half his good work gets undone. He makes a super quick forward line look slow because its like a 4v5 game of keeping off

you are knit picking for the sake of knit picking , still applies pressure and deft little tap ons when the ball goes to ground.

Numerous occasions he was corralling opposition players and effectively stopped the flow of the ball coming out

Don't let the hate get in the way of an actual opinion on his output

Look at the other end of the field , Jeremy Cameron probably had a less effective game and is considered a star forward.

Whether you think he is good, bad ir ugly the reality is he will be picked next week and the week after. Let's hope the next two weeks are good.

You can bag him all you like, but he is playing unless injured.

Havnet seen many 7 footers that run like Usain, silly comment

Your comment doesn't even address mine, I don't expect him to be quick but I'm also jot surprised when all his possessions are contested, who the * would be?
You said his possessions are contested... His a 7 foot, slow key forward. Are you expecting him to pick up cheapies in space on the wing?

you are knit picking for the sake of knit picking , still applies pressure and deft little tap ons when the ball goes to ground.

Numerous occasions he was corralling opposition players and effectively stopped the flow of the ball coming out

Don't let the hate get in the way of an actual opinion on his output

Look at the other end of the field , Jeremy Cameron probably had a less effective game and is considered a star forward.

God this is absolute fan boy waffle.

If you were at the game, think that you may need to watch the replay as his work rate, marks, ground work were great.

I'm not doubting any of this, and haven't questioned any of this in any of my posts about him. He works hard, absolutely tries his guts out when the ball his the deck and I know it's not his fault but he just gets ran a merry dance when the ball hits the ground and it cripples our forward pressure. A lot of the time there is usually already an extra player in defence, add Cox to it and our smalls virtually go from a literally 4v5 to a practical 3v5.

I would honestly liken it to playing Aaron Sandilands as a permanent forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back