Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s the MRC chook lotto, but the umpire kept saying Rough Conduct so I thought he might have been reporting him

What's interesting is no one seemed to talk about it postgame even the usual hanging judges like Tom Browne and Jon Ralph.

Unless they did and I just missed it.

I really think we need to keep Cox in the team regardless of whether Grundy comes back or not. He's been huge for us.
I've been saying that for weeks. You should not tamper with our winning formula. It would be self sabotage to do anything which may upset the synergy in our team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should Fritcsh have been penalized for planting his knee in Murphy's ribs when he took that mark? If he had broken his ribs it would have been tough luck, nothing to see here. So it should be the same with a ruck contest

Should Fritcsh have been penalized for planting his knee in Murphy's ribs when he took that mark? If he had broken his ribs it would have been tough luck, nothing to see here. So it should be the same with a ruck contest

The rules are the same to some extent…. In cox’s case it was two actions. If he’d stuck the knees in at the same time as getting his hands on the ball then it would have been no free kick. But the ruck tap came a fraction for a second later. He just mistimed it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back