Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

This is one thing that I find strange about footy clubs in this era of full time professional footballers. They always train at the same time of the day, which isn't even the time that any games are played. Why don't they do more evening training sessions?
It’s a good questi9n.
Don’t be suprised if there isn’t something in the AFLPA contract that has a “finished by X o’clock” on training days clause.

This is one thing that I find strange about footy clubs in this era of full time professional footballers. They always train at the same time of the day, which isn't even the time that any games are played. Why don't they do more evening training sessions?

Inverse tradition. We always used to train after school/work and play Saturday arvo.

The yank had a decent game.
I still think we need another key forward though.
Ben Reid or Darcy.

Isn't that the role JDG offers?

Why are we not playing him at FF like last year?
I didn't notice any substantial difference to his role on Friday. Last year we had Jordy and Jaidyn rotating as the deepest forward. It seems like its going to be Jordy and Billy rotating through that position this year.

The yank had a decent game.
I still think we need another key forward though.
Ben Reid or Darcy.

Reid body can't be counted on and Moore Stay back IF he keeps playing like he did RD1.

Could put Dunn or Howe up Forward maybe

Cost us the game Friday night.
Cost us a Premiership 2018.
For such an experienced poster you sure come out with some immature stuff at times.
That's almost as bad as the umpires cost us the game.
No one act cost us the game or the Premiership.

For such an experienced poster you sure come out with some immature stuff at times.
That's almost as bad as the umpires cost us the game.
No one act cost us the game or the Premiership.
Surely you know the modus operandi is to plant little bombs just to stir people.

No doubt he’ll retort, it’s just an opinion, or say he’s right or whatever else just to get rises out of people.

Each to their own.

Edit: lol, and there it was, like clockwork.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

especially given that something like 5/6 of our first 7 games are at night

JDG key forward?

I didn't say he was a KPF, I said it's the role he offers and at 191cm and 91kg's he's not that far off the size you'd more normally expect.

To this day I still don’t understand why our own supporters hang it in our club/players.
Surely we should leave that to the opposition supporters 🙄

Because we are allowed an opinion and I hate fans having go at Fans for no being so far up the Ass club Postive

Because we are allowed an opinion and I hate fans having go at Fans for no being so far up the Ass club Postive
Dave, I think you over think fans being too far up the clubs behind.
As a rule the club (translated the coaching staff) have to set the overall direction of the team and play.
Then the players have to play and play well.

Fans can have thoughts but if they are knee jerk or too emotional they often won’t be the solution.
Panic is rarely helpful.

Because if it’s a choice between Collingwood and fans, I’ll hitch my wagon to Collingwood. That’s who I actually want to succeed.
(Though I like most of our fans.)

I always find it interesting that child like dummy spits are excuse under the banner of passion.

Venting your emotions is actually quite a normal and healthy thing to do, why does there need to be an excuse? High emotion and passion is what makes this game what it is.

Venting your emotions is actually quite a normal and healthy thing to do, why does there need to be an excuse? High emotion and passion is what makes this game what it is.
Immediate venting maybe. But venting hours and days later suggests an inability to move on.

I hope you don’t mind the intrusion. But I couldn’t help but notice, would he much better as a defender than a forward. He could easily play a Jeremy McGovern intercepting role. Additionally, he would not be tagged by two or more , player to prevent him from taking marks. Collingwood already have a lot in the forward line , and perhaps he could even do a position swap with someone like Howe : who played as a forward at Melbourne.

Just a suggestion though.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back