Analysis Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn.....I thought they were hoax emails, I'm getting back on to that Army guy who came across some gold bullion in the Middle East and needs my money to get it out of the country for which he will reward me with a sizeable share. I hope someone else hasn't taken him up on it.
As Mel Brooks once said

“It’s good to be the king”

tumblr_ofg6jzb6tM1rbt1jwo6_400.gif

I only believe tweets from Nigerian princes.

Hey I’m just waiting for the fortune to arrive.

Told 2-3 weeks

Been waiting 2-3 decades but its surely just ....
It could be worse. You could have received a tweet that might have converted you to St Kilda. I hear the turnaround is a lot worse than 2-3 decades on those ones...

It could be worse. You could have received a tweet that might have converted you to St Kilda. I hear the turnaround is a lot worse than 2-3 decades on those ones...
A lot of seedy types in the animal enclosure

Went to my first open training session back in April. While most players made their way around the boundary signing autographs, only two did not move at all because everyone (young and old) swarmed them.

Jamie Elliott and Mason Cox.

Pretty easy to see why. Elliott eventually went inside but Cox had to be called in by the staff multiple times because they needed to debrief on the training. He was the last one out by a long way because he was taking the time to have photos and chat with the supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to my first open training session back in April. While most players made their way around the boundary signing autographs, only two did not move at all because everyone (young and old) swarmed them.

Jamie Elliott and Mason Cox.

Pretty easy to see why. Elliott eventually went inside but Cox had to be called in by the staff multiple times because they needed to debrief on the training. He was the last one out by a long way because he was taking the time to have photos and chat with the supporters.
The players hang it on him for being the last one off the ground after a game.
Especially interstate when he does a lap of the ground.

Has become a very important part of the team and makes our forward line very hard to shut down when he is playing

Sorry for the intrusion, just wanted to say you have a ripper in Mason Cox. What a top bloke, will mean a lot to that kid!
Get out right now :p

The players hang it on him for being the last one off the ground after a game.
Especially interstate when he does a lap of the ground.
I think it’s great. Took my gf to her first AFL game and she got a high five from her favourite player in Mason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back