Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

He never played junior footy so the likely hood of him becoming AFL star is very unlikely,so memo to all clubs stop recruiting players from overseas,that have never played the game before,it's a waste of money

Blame the forward fir not being a miracle worker because we can’t blame the sh*t game plan!

Jeremy Cameron wouldn’t kick goals in Collingwood’s forward line. It’s probably why Lynch was never going to realistically come here.
Come on mate hes a ruckman aswell and he still cant get his hands on the pill.

stop defending him

Given the conditions, why did we play him in the first place?

Bad game but surely the bucks stop with the guy who decide to play him tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m sorry to say this

Mason Cox has been found out and he’s hit the roof with his potential. He’s currently 29 which aren’t young.
He‘s best form was 2018 and yet Cox only averaged 1 goal per game
He’s aggression towards the ball is pathetic
He can’t take a mark to save his life. Grundy is 204cm and he clunks them 60% of the time.
Cox has taken an opportunity from a young lad to achieve his dream of becoming an AFL player to become the first American to play footy which people will remember him for his one trick pony game

Solution?
1. Pump games into Will Kelly or Cameron. This years flag is tainted anyways
2. Get a full forward such as Mitch Lewis or Nick Larkey
3. Go for a smallish forward line or bring in Ben Reid who will at least make a contest

Whats your opinion about Mason Cox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a handful of good games, heavily outweighed by the number of games that he doesn’t compete in.

To all the fanboys - we don’t expect 3 goals a week. We expect him to compete. And he doesn’t do it 90% of the time. And defenders walk the ball out of our forward line as a result.

Our forward line is the worst in the comp, and I wish that was just me overreacting. It’s a special sort of pain seeing this average list make a GF and expect them to maybe improve and get there again.

Had a handful of good games, heavily outweighed by the number of games that he doesn’t compete in.

To all the fanboys - we don’t expect 3 goals a week. We expect him to compete. And he doesn’t do it 90% of the time. And defenders walk the ball out of our forward line as a result.

Our forward line is the worst in the comp, and I wish that was just me overreacting.
I don’t agree with our forward line being the worst of the Como, however we were a lot more unpredictable with Cameron in

Became the most overrated player in the league because of 3 uncontested marks and 3 goals.
In fairness... He tools 11 or 12 contested marks that night. He was brilliant.

He has done nothing since, and even though he seems like a great bloke, we cannot play him anymore.

It's so deflating watching drop so many marks when he's managed to get two hands onto the ball.

I can't imagine how his teammates would feel.

One trick pony. Lead, mark, kick. Teams have him figured out. Push him under the ball or put someone in front him and he's useless. Time to start putting some time into some actual footballers, the era of trying to turn big athletic dumbarses has passed. Play Will Kelly ffs

I think it is, if we'd landed Tom Lynch a year ago it would of ended then....no way Pies extend him beyond this year, unless a miracle occurs, which it won't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back