Recommitted Mason Wood [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Pannalstaroz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Uncontracted, unsigned and I'm convinced this kid has it all. Good leap, amazing hands and a great kick. Has the right amount of aggression, and was reported by the AFL media as having some interest from the Dogs. Why is he unsigned, just waiting for the inevitable better deal from North? Can he be got? North should be desperate to keep him.

Uncontracted, unsigned and I'm convinced this kid has it all. Good leap, amazing hands and a great kick. Has the right amount of aggression, and was reported by the AFL media as having some interest from the Dogs. Why is he unsigned, just waiting for the inevitable better deal from North? Can he be got? North should be desperate to keep him.
that live trade chat on afl.com mentioned the lions as well in relation to mason wood. could turn out to be a handy 3rd tall type ah la gunston, dickson, lynch(crows).

Loves the club but is rightly holding out given his last few weeks. Managed by Pickering.

He is absolutely the club's #1 priority right now.

Has the right amount of aggression

That's why he is now in the team. It's finally clicked for him.

He was so soft in a match at Subi last season that he may as well have been playing in a tutu. Did not play another game until Round 23 (when we rested half the team).

Doubt he'd leave. Hypothetically, would the pick we receive for Hibberd (Pick 26) be enough or would we need too part with 19.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree, has made some big inroads this year, ready to put his stamp on the comp. 13-20 pick imo.

Giving up a first rounder would be overs imo. Look at what the likes of Membrey, Crameri, T.Lynch commanded at the trade table.

Probably a pointless discussion though I can't see him leaving North. Aaron Black is the 3rd tall forward who'll leave North imo

Stewart Crameri is the perfect comparison for him. Crameri got pick 26 and was a lot more proven at AFL level.

Giving up a first rounder would be overs imo. Look at what the likes of Membrey, Crameri, T.Lynch commanded at the trade table.

Probably a pointless discussion though I can't see him leaving North. Aaron Black is the 3rd tall forward who'll leave North imo
Wood won't leave but if he were to there would be a club somewhere willing to pay more than a mid 20's pick for him.

North wouldn't accept an offer like that. Would be like me offering you pick 25 for Kyle Langford.
Yeah, they would. And that's an entirely different situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back