Recommitted Mason Wood [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Seeing how well Brisbane, GWS and GC have it keeping their players, I would say it should stick around awhile longer.

LOL. Queensland is cheaper to live than Melbourne. Why not give everyone COLA

Only reason GWS are losing players is because they have more guns than some teams have players. They have to get rid of some of them to afford others.

Meaningless. Those 13 touches and a goal in a GF make him worth nothing much extra.

It means he's capable of playing key forward (with the number 1 defender on him) in a successful team...nothing to be sneezed at.

It means he's capable of playing key forward (with the number 1 defender on him) in a successful team...nothing to be sneezed at.

I sneeze at Sam Reid, premiership CHF. He's an injury plagued player with some promise and kicking issues. When fit not necessarily even picked in the forward line. Ryan Schoenmakers is a premiership CHF too. Chris Dawes is a premiership FF.

I sneeze at Sam Reid, premiership CHF. He's an injury plagued player with some promise and kicking issues. When fit not necessarily even picked in the forward line. Ryan Schoenmakers is a premiership CHF too. Chris Dawes is a premiership FF.
He's no Ash Hansen.

When fit he is absolutely best 22 every day of the week...internally he is rated as one of our most important players due to his ability to play almost anywhere on the ground. Would have played every game at CHF this year if not for injury...hopefully he can turn the corner like big brother and start stringing some games together soon.

Seriously, piss off $ydney

Hoping we match whatever Sydney offers
99% sure it's purely a ruse to get North to up their offer slightly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rivalry has nowt to do with it. It's simply an inadequate pick for Wood, whether it's coming from North's rival or not.
We'll probably lynch any north player thinking about going to Essendon.

But seriously though, 11-15 pick is about right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back