Multiplat Mass Effect: Andromeda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see this game's staff consists of true model professionals.

I wonder if this dumbshit knows he's insulting the vast majority of consumers buying this game:

Gtamn3y.jpg

xSxjr6z.jpg

LMsCvML.jpg

It's good to see this game's staff consists of true model professionals.

I wonder if this dumbshit knows he's insulting the vast majority of consumers buying this game:

Gtamn3y.jpg

xSxjr6z.jpg

LMsCvML.jpg
If its a great game i couldn't give a s**t about the devs political views

It doesn't say anything but we will probably get it when Europe gets it. I don't know why they can't just have one worldwide release date.

Yeah, I thought the stagnated releases were done given the way people purchase these days...
Especially for what is arguably the biggest release of the year.

And with what I'd assume is a partnership with Sony you'd think they'd release at the same time in Europe being Sony's biggest region.

Oh well.

If its a great game i couldn't give a s**t about the devs political views
Even if they despise you for who you are? Makes sense.

Game won't be good either. 3 was already a step in the wrong direction, and since then, only more talent has left Bioware. Dragon Age Inquisition was garbage and shows just how far the studio has fallen.

Some nerd advertising his white guilt on twitter doesn't really bother me no
White guilt? What part of that is guilt? Or is that your definition for hatred and hostility towards certain races? I wonder if you'd feel the same way if he were white and saying he enjoyed black tears.

He's basically an idiot and one of the game's key developers. Do I want to spend full retail price on a game being developed by an idiot? Not really.

White guilt? What part of that is guilt? Or is that your definition for hatred and hostility towards certain races? I wonder if you'd feel the same way if he were white and saying he enjoyed black tears.

He's basically an idiot and one of the game's key developers. Do I want to spend full retail price on a game being developed by an idiot? Not really.

Suit yourself.

I'm buying it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take it elsewhere mate, no need to derail the thread.
How is it derailing the thread? Everything I've said is entirely related to the game.

Just because I'm not joining the "hype train" like you suckers over a game made by amateurs doesn't mean I'm derailing.

How is it derailing the thread? Everything I've said is entirely related to the game.

Just because I'm not joining the "hype train" like you suckers over a game made by amateurs doesn't mean I'm derailing.

Judge the art, not the artist.

Judge the art, not the artist.
Alright.

*see Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition
*see all Bioware's talent and passion has left. No more Ray Muzyka, Greg Zeschuck, Casey Hudson, Drew Karpyshyn, Brent Knowles etc
*they are replaced by young, talentless hack developers and writers with bogus college degrees
*this all coincides with the release of Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 3, both massive steps down

No talent? No buy.

Alright.

*see Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition
*see all Bioware's talent and passion has left. No more Ray Muzyka, Greg Zeschuck, Casey Hudson, Drew Karpyshyn, Brent Knowles etc
*they are replaced by young, talentless hack developers and writers with bogus college degrees
*this all coincides with the release of Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 3, both massive steps down

No talent? No buy.

As I said before.

Suit yourself. Don't want to buy it? Don't buy it.

Don't try and start some kind of crusade to persuade others not to.

Who are you to say what I can and can't do?.

You've pretty much gone ahead and done this when people have said you're entitled to your opinion, that they'll still get the game, but you've still gone on with it.....

Your opinion has been accepted and noted.

I appreciate you bringing these issues to light. Although most of the quotes were two years ago and it should be noted Heir has done a lot of good to being issues of race and objectification to the fore in the gaming industry.

He seems like a bit of a w***er going by those tweets, but he's not the only w***er on twitter, and it's not going to stop me buying a game.

Also, while there is of course a lot of the hype, I don't think anyone has tried to convince anyone to buy the game blind. Most of us fans will just buy it (I also really enjoyed Inquisition), but I'd suggest most people wait for reviews like any game.

I asked to not detail thread as I anticipate that these things can go on and on for pages.

You've pretty much gone ahead and done this when people have said you're entitled to your opinion, that they'll still get the game, but you've still gone on with it.....
Only replying to those replying to me. Problem?

You've had your say, you're not buying the game. That's enough now.
Enough of what? Discussing the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back