Multiplat Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the DLC I was talking about. It was originally only on the PS3 version (I had Xbox so never saw it)
my bad. i didnt know it was DLC i thought it was just there for people who entered the series with 2. seems dumb to not have that on other versions

ME3 is generally considered the weakest, even if it will be the most polished. IMO you'll be crazy not to start from the first game if it scrubs up pretty well. The whole trilogy is one of the greatest space operas ever and you'll definitely need context for lots of story stuff.
i feel if they didnt s**t the bed with act 3 ME3 would of been thought of better. there is a solid game in there if you take away the earth battle.
Its still a big step down from 2 which also has some act 3 issues.

my bad. i didnt know it was DLC i thought it was just there for people who entered the series with 2. seems dumb to not have that on other versions
It came out January 18, 2011 (PS3) and May 17, 2011 (360/PC) according to the Wiki. I think it was included on PS3 because ME1 was originally a Microsoft exclusive before EA bought Bioware and you could in theory just buy ME1 for the other consoles

i feel if they didnt sh*t the bed with act 3 ME3 would of been thought of better. there is a solid game in there if you take away the earth battle.
Its still a big step down from 2 which also has some act 3 issues.
I think the end game was rushed when the story got leaked but the entire Earth battle should have been the suicide mission but with entire races not just squad mates. Like you have to pick if the Asari Commandos or Geth to do a particular job but you should pick the Krogan but you can't cause you never cured the genophage and stuff like that[/spoilers]

2 is by far the best. 1 could be better now that they fix some of the jank. 3 has good moments but some just bad ones and the ending.

I seem to be in the minority but IMO 3 is the best. The ending aside, it is the one I get by far the most enjoyment out of.

29253.jpg

Mass Effect 2 was one of the best games I've ever played. The storyline & character development was so rich and immense. So much to fall in love with.
Stayed completely away from Andromeda hearing all the reviews. Glad I did.

What happens next? We wait and see.

Underrated game.

Starts of slow but it is seriously a good game but i guess with the high expectations of the trilogy it gets somewhat lost. In saying that i only played it a year after it came out so i guess all those bugs were fixed and it ended up being a great action game.

Andromeda was lucky it came out years ago otherwise it would of been a cyberpunk situation with all the broken promises and cut content, along with bugs and stuff. but at least Andromeda controlled well. and didnt have a 7 year hype cycle and with it being done by the "B" team it already lowered expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My biggest problem with the ME trilogy is that they are all flawed in different specific ways that I cant even say I love them as individual games really, but as an overall experience its a great time. Like if you were to ask me my top 10 I dont think I would put a single ME game on there, but group them as one experience and it probably does.

Mass Effect 1 has aged like milk and non human characters are mostly walking codex entries. Though it is weirdly deep with certain characters; I have had extended conversation scenes with Ashley on the ship that I have never figured out how to trigger again, basically all challenging what my Shepard of that run had told her a out the Alliance/Council. No idea what I did.

Mass Effect 2 should be the best one but the main plot is so irrelevant to the trilogy (and honestly just a bit poor in general) that it feels pointless.

ME3 is probably my favourite just because it has the nicest feeling gameplay and hits some really strong highs but just has so many QoL and design decisions that just make it feel very janky.

I have them on PC with ALOT installed so I think I will pass on the remasters because it seems like its a graphics only update solely to generate goodwill for the 4th game. I would only really consuder it if ME3 multiplayer was reinvigorated with the remaster.

Is that trustworthy? Seems strange that they didnt mention any gameplay upgrades back in their original announcement. Sounded like just a full collection updated to 4k

Is that trustworthy? Seems strange that they didnt mention any gameplay upgrades back in their original announcement. Sounded like just a full collection updated to 4k
Well if there is a trailer in the next week or so, we'll find out I guess

Andromeda story was trash. if they hadnt promised so much with the worlds and stuff it wouldn't of been as bad.
I never played ME1-3 only Andromeda and tbh I really liked it. That might be because I didn't have anything else to compare it to I guess

Also by the time I played it I am pretty sure there had ben a few patches released to fix some of the bugs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back