Multiplat Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Up to ME3 on normal mode and just doing biotic zoomies everywhere and following up with nova. I know it wouldn't work on insanity but it's absolutely broken at this level. Absurdly fun though.

I really wish the biotic whip power was available in single player. That thing is so much damn fun.

Up to ME3 on normal mode and just doing biotic zoomies everywhere and following up with nova. I know it wouldn't work on insanity but it's absolutely broken at this level. Absurdly fun though.

I really wish the biotic whip power was available in single player. That thing is so much damn fun.
You can unlock it after doing the omega missions

I went from this straight into Andromeda. It is still pretty good like I thought at the time but the constant back and forth between planets is a pain in the clacker. I recommend going straight into it for the continuity.

I went from this straight into Andromeda. It is still pretty good like I thought at the time but the constant back and forth between planets is a pain in the clacker. I recommend going straight into it for the continuity.
After finishing the trilogy I've been lost... Don't know what the * to do now... I do have Andromeda and have finished it... Maybe I should re download it.

Andromeda is a bloody great game (launch bugs aside). Not as good as the original trilogy but still good in it's own right. Probably more enjoyable than ME1 these days purely due to the smoother gameplay. I hate the toxic fan base that dragged it down. This is why we can't have nice things.

Kills me that we'll probably never get proper sequels for it.

Andromeda is a bloody great game (launch bugs aside). Not as good as the original trilogy but still good in it's own right. Probably more enjoyable than ME1 these days purely due to the smoother gameplay. I hate the toxic fan base that dragged it down. This is why we can't have nice things.

Kills me that we'll probably never get proper sequels for it.

Not just sequels, but also finding out what happened with the Quarian Ark which was apparently supposed to be a DLC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, hadn’t played the 1sr Mass Effect in forever, the combat is a ******* slog at the best of times. I would have gone straight to two but ain’t no way I’m loading some default shitty game choices for ME2

What platform? If you are on PC you could have just downloaded a save file for ME1 with the choices you would have made and loaded that up for 2.

If you play all 3 as Fem Shep, make sure you romance Traynor in 3. Her romance arc is great.

For being a bit of tacked on character right at the end, Traynor is remarkably charming and one of my favourite characters in the trilogy.

What platform? If you are on PC you could have just downloaded a save file for ME1 with the choices you would have made and loaded that up for 2.
Looked into it and the notice on masseffect saves said original ME1 couldn’t be brought into legendary ME2.

Was half way through the game by this point so decided to just plow through

Sniping soldier for me and just switch between incendiary and disruptor ammo depending on the enemies. I don't worry about using other powers, tbh. But, I don't play on insanity so I don't need to worry too much about strategy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back