Rumour Mass exodus at the saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Players - "players" - were clearly running dead to get Richo sacked in some of those games in the back end of the year.

Can't blame them, he's desperately uninspiring. Like, I've had more inspiring shits of a morning.

Looks like he should just jump in the car and start driving, not stop til he gets to northern New South.

Get a job in a servo, a hippie girlfriend heaps younger than him with a damaged background, and take up smoking bongs late in life. That's what Richo should do.

if that was the case they would have just rolled over in games. they fought back quite a bit.

unfortunately they like richo, they just aren't very good and like richo they're very complacement with their performance.

Players - "players" - were clearly running dead to get Richo sacked in some of those games in the back end of the year.

Can't blame them, he's desperately uninspiring. Like, I've had more inspiring shits of a morning.

Looks like he should just jump in the car and start driving, not stop til he gets to northern New South.

Get a job in a servo, a hippie girlfriend heaps younger than him with a damaged background, and take up smoking bongs late in life. That's what Richo should do.

I reckon this is how my life will turn out shortly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second rounder for billings would be a joke. If he had a little more leadership around him he would be a regular all australian.
I think he has some confidence issues and isn't surrounded by the right people at the moment. But he is a gun

Second rounder for billings would be a joke. If he had a little more leadership around him he would be a regular all australian.
I think he has some confidence issues and isn't surrounded by the right people at the moment. But he is a gun

Billings is a front running selfish midget...I'd happily send him on his way

POTY material

Very amusing

Last edited:
What's happened to Luke Dunstan? I remember watching his under 18's year and he was such a brute! In the Ollie Wines mould.

Was annoyed we picked up Christian Salem at pick 9 and let him slip by. His debut game against us he had something like 25 disposals and i was shaking my head thinking we've missed out on a potential star.

Fast forward 4 yeats and Salem is an absolute gun and Dunstan finished the year off wallowing down at Beach Road...

Is it attitude? Clash with the coach?

Geelong are after Jack Steven?

Was a confusing headline because it said they were chasing A grade talent and we all know the Saints have a squad of B+ at best.

Hmmm so that means every player in our squad has to be exactly B+ as no-one can be higher ??.

You are wrong on two accounts: Stevo is A Grade, but our squad is D+.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back