Current Mass shooting at Margaret River

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably as simple as that, can't help think that it must have been something that triggered him to do it at that exact time. Sadly, doubt people will never find out.

The hour of the morning at about 4.00am and if reports are true, that daughter and kids were in bed seems to point to some planning. Most would be in that very deep sleep zone.

Unless he had a fight with his wife first because he'd posted himself on the front verandah again all night, with his rifle and torch in the guard position. Sleep deprived and mind scattered.

The hour of the morning at about 4.00am and if reports are true, that daughter and kids were in bed seems to point to some planning. Most would be in that very deep sleep zone.

Unless he had a fight with his wife first because he'd posted himself on the front verandah again all night, with his rifle and torch in the guard position. Sleep deprived and mind scattered.
Or he was suffering from depression and recently prescribed anti depressants which according to the Sunday Times, in rare cases can contribute to extreme violence, murder and suicide.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/so...o-grandfathers-murder-of-family-ng-b88840726z

https://leoniesblog.com/2018/05/20/granddad-peter-evil-perpetrator-or-equally-innocent-victim/

Margaret River massacre: Depression drug clue to grandfather’s murder of family
Trevor Paddenburg
PerthNow
May 20, 2018

"Peter Miles had started taking antidepressant medication just WEEKS before he shot dead his wife Cynda, daughter Katrina and four grandchildren on their hobby farm.

Mr Miles had put on weight in recent MONTHS, which can be caused by antidepressants, and some close friends now suspect the medication he had been prescribed may have played a part in triggering or heightening his homicidal and suicidal thoughts."

1. He had starting taking antidepressant medication "just WEEKS before"

2. He had put on weight "in recent MONTHS"

BBM..

Well it couldn't have been the medication.
Cos he put on Weight months ago,
but only started the medicine "Weeks ago".

It doesn't mate sense trevor paddenburg !

"The court was told the mother, whose name was suppressed, would not have committed the offences if she hadn’t been prescribed HIGH doses of SSRIs."

"HIGH doses BBM .

HIGH Dose the key word, don't give just ANYONE a HIGH dose then.
Give a moderate dose Farqen Dimwits !

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/so...o-grandfathers-murder-of-family-ng-b88840726z

Last edited:
Margaret River massacre: Depression drug clue to grandfather’s murder of family
Trevor Paddenburg
PerthNow
May 20, 2018

"Peter Miles had started taking antidepressant medication just WEEKS before he shot dead his wife Cynda, daughter Katrina and four grandchildren on their hobby farm.

Mr Miles had put on weight in recent MONTHS, which can be caused by antidepressants, and some close friends now suspect the medication he had been prescribed may have played a part in triggering or heightening his homicidal and suicidal thoughts."

1. He had starting taking antidepressant medication "just WEEKS before"

2. He had put on weight "in recent MONTHS"

BBM..

Well it couldn't have been the medication.
Cos he put on Weight months ago,
but only started the medicine "Weeks ago".

It doesn't mate sense trevor paddenburg !

"The court was told the mother, whose name was suppressed, would not have committed the offences if she hadn’t been prescribed HIGH doses of SSRIs."

"HIGH doses BBM .

HIGH Dose the key word, don't give just ANYONE a HIGH dose then.
Give a moderate dose Farqen Dimwits !

No one knows what doses if any, or if SSRI's.

But they point out SSRI's (high doses or not) have been linked to other murder suicides in Inquires about the deaths.

No one knows what doses if any, or if SSRI's.

But they point out SSRI's (high doses or not) have been linked to other murder suicides in Inquires about the deaths.
Hi BlueE and G-Crow.
Yeah ok...well i only saw mentioned that high doses caused problem.
Ive had what i call a high dose by accident (overdose) and it was a terrible awful feeling. (I dosed twice by accident, a forgetful moment )

I used SSRIs years ago for years and think they're a great drug that work good.
For me a smaller end dose is good imo but just a little bit too much and its wrong.. worse than (too much coffee).
I would get very anxious and feel bad / thoughts . I hated the effects of just a bit too much, and it was a fine line between not enough and too much.
About 20-30mg could either make or break the good effects and make it bad imo..

I had to break the pill myself to get the dose i preferred but the doctors didnt acknowledge that. They said its either 50 or 100 , theres no in between .
They basically ignored this feedback i told them.
They said take 100mg, i was taking about 60-70 mg over a year and that was the dose for me.
There was no pill made thats in between 50-100mg.
50mg wasnt quite enough so i got the 100mg pill and broke it myself .
Doctors discredited my belief and said just take 100mg .
Yet that would make me very uncomfortable.
I think its important that you shouldn't change dose (more/less) fast and you need to learn the correct dose that you need to benefit, that could take months or years to perfect.
Do not believe everything that the doctor says, but do whats best for (you) the patient.
Thats my experience with GP doctors.
Its my opinion that PM may have had a dose that wasnt suited for his needs. Rather than blaming the actual drug, its more complex than that.
The dosage could have needed more attention and caution to the effects.
So rather than blame the drug i think its more so the dosage may have been not right.
This is my opinion from using that type of drug SSRIs.

My complaint here is that the dose may have been more than PM needed .
I think its typical for a doctor to advise a bigger dose because thats how it usually works. For example there are pills made in increments 50, 100, 200 mg etc but if you actually want 70mg theres no pill made that size. Its easy to break pills but the doctor will say just take the 100mg. But that bigger dose was an awful effect , so the doctors wasn't helpful. If PM had just begun taking the medication he may have been unfamiliar and imo taking a bit too much dosage. The average GP doctors do not cater for a person who needs a micro dose.
They dont believe in minor increments.

Ps.. The pills didn't cause me anger or suicidal thoughts imo

Last edited:
Before prescribing anti-depressants, should a check be done to see if the person is a registered gun owner? And if so, should their guns be given up for a period of time? I’ve been on ADs for a few years and while I feel fine, if I was a gun owner, I don’t think I would have objected to giving them up for 6 months to see how I responded to the drugs.

Before prescribing anti-depressants, should a check be done to see if the person is a registered gun owner? And if so, should their guns be given up for a period of time? I’ve been on ADs for a few years and while I feel fine, if I was a gun owner, I don’t think I would have objected to giving them up for 6 months to see how I responded to the drugs.
No i dont think so.
Alcohol would be higher up the list, if so

"Mourners arrived in the beachside city of Bunbury on Wednesday morning for a funeral service for Katrina and her children at 10am (AWST). A second service will be held at the same location on Wednesday afternoon for the entire family."

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...bers-of-the-miles-family-20180530-p4zide.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hope this isn't another hatchet job by Ch 7. They've been quick to cash in on this one!
The father is speaking and going to talk about family court orders for the children to be able to have contact and live with him and the toll the court battles had on them. He believes the grandfather just switched off enables him to shoot the children.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope this isn't another hatchet job by Ch 7. They've been quick to cash in on this one!
The father is speaking and going to talk about family court orders for the children to be able to have contact and live with him and the toll the court battles had on them. He believes the grandfather just switched off enables him to shoot the children.

https://7plus.com.au/sunday-night

The full story in above link. It's the first vid. I can't get the exact time frame because of all the adds but it's around the 16-19 min mark.

Very wise. Most important too, I think is on prescribing anti depressants you need to be told you can't just decide you don't need them any more and throw them in the bin. Like I did, cold turkey. Not much experience taking meds, I had no idea how dangerous it could be, it was only a few days before I felt like throwing myself under a bus and the dose I'd been taking wasn't high. It was a nightmare. High end pain pills, no problem going off but those things, the worst. You have to wean off them very slowly.

I suppose investigators will look at his meds to see if he'd been skipping or stopped taking them.

https://7plus.com.au/sunday-night

The full story in above link. It's the first vid. I can't get the exact time frame because of all the adds but it's around the 16-19 min mark.

Even though this was mainly from one point of view I thought this was well done considering, and well above Michael "Anchorman" Usher's last couple of Sunday night Crime efforts.

What was the suicide note directed to the dad about again? I was sozzled by that point and couldn't concentrate

Not good. It points to them being murdered out of malice towards Aaron the father and his own sense of ownership. Peter Miles calls him Aron CROCKman and says he is to have the contents of the house. Meaning imo, take them now they're all dead. It's vile.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back