Mass Transit incident

Remove this Banner Ad

Benoit is god

Senior List
Oct 24, 2001
Melbourne
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Just saw a clip of it, my god that was just way over the top.New Jack is one sick F*ck, fair enough the kid shouldn't have been in the ring and he and his dad shouldn't have lied about his age.
But that was brutal the kid IMO was lucky to survive, to slice him the way he did and then continue to beat on him like he did is just not normal human behavour (new Jack being a total nutjob and all)
Anyone else seen it if so your thoughts

Really isn't worth seeing a sick brutal attack,only saw it because i'd heard a fair bot about it and was curious.

Basically it happened back in ECW in 96-96 not too sure if that is spot on. a 17 year old named Erich Kulas managed to get a tagmatch with D Von Dudley against the gangsters New Jack and someone else who's name at the moment i can't recall)

In reality the kid and his dad where partly to blame for the whole mess they lied about his age and training,during the match New Jack got a toaster and hit the kid very very hard in the head with it. The kid was supposed to blade himself but with the little or no training he had had no idea how to do the job properly.
So in a really stupid move he got a mad basta*d like New Jack to do the job for him.
New Jack had no problem obliging with either a razor some people believe it was an actual knife he proceeded to slice the kids for head open right across.As his dad in the crowd screaming for the match to be stopped finally admitting that his sun was only 17.
The kid head was litrally spreying blood the cut was so deep, but new jack wasn't finshed he to a steel chair and continued the assult even using it coming from the top rope.
Appentley he was heard saying he didn't care if the kid lived our died. it was supposed to have taken upwards of 60 stiches to close the wound.

I haven't seen the incident but New Jack does have a rep for being an absolute psycho. The guy has beaten four murder charges on the grounds of self defence and claimed to have dropped acid before a match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back