The Law Nicola Gobbo named - Massive corruption by Victoria Police that will see major criminals released from jail

Remove this Banner Ad

A little law bending is fine by me to keep these types in jail , should just “nothing to see here” the whole thing! No matter what, they’re still guilty of there crimes!

A little law bending is fine by me to keep these types in jail , should just “nothing to see here” the whole thing! No matter what, they’re still guilty of there crimes!
...and so the slippery slope begins. How about we just do away with trials and judges and courts and just convict/imprison/murder those we have really strong suspicion on like in the Philippines?!!

It always amazes me that these law and order types never apply the strict letter of the law to those responsible for upholding the law.

Garde-Wilson?

Hell no, she would never side with VicPol.

She is actively working for people that have been victims of this corruption.

A bit hard to think of them as victims. It sucks that some will get to play that role, maybe even get significant compensation, when most probably deserve to be buried under the prison.

Also, those 2 female lawyers are both ordinary looking. Anyone that still finds them attractive with the knowledge that they've had disgusting lumps like Mokbel up them is a bit of a worry.

...and so the slippery slope begins. How about we just do away with trials and judges and courts and just convict/imprison/murder those we have really strong suspicion on like in the Philippines?!!

It always amazes me that these law and order types never apply the strict letter of the law to those responsible for upholding the law.

I don’t relate what I said to suspicion, pure 100% evidence; snitched by some snitch or not, the evidence is there that can not be denied!

It can be denied if it was obtained illegally... that's the law of the land.

And it sucks. If the evidence is still factual, those convicted should stay where they are and the cops and lawyers should join them. Instead a bunch of campaigners will be back on the streets and the taxpayer will fund payouts for them.

And it sucks. If the evidence is still factual, those convicted should stay where they are and the cops and lawyers should join them. Instead a bunch of campaigners will be back on the streets and the taxpayer will fund payouts for them.
So some people have to follow the law, but some other people don't have to?

Do you realise that due process is literally a pillar of the legal system? The legal system that underpins a fair and just society... but if it sucks that much, you should move to the Philippines :thumbsu:

Nope.

Why was lawyer X investigated in the first place? What brought her to prominence as an informant? Who had the power to compel anyone to make statements back before lawyer X was assisting VicPol with gangland figures? What was the genesis of this whole sordid saga?

serveimage

Lawyer X was rooting someone else much more prominent in this saga a long time before Tony.

There's another level of shenanigans which have not been revealed yet.

Lawyer X was rooting someone else much more prominent in this saga a long time before Tony.

Interesting revelation on the front page of the Hun today.

So some people have to follow the law, but some other people don't have to?

Do you realise that due process is literally a pillar of the legal system? The legal system that underpins a fair and just society... but if it sucks that much, you should move to the Philippines :thumbsu:

I'm not saying due process sucks. Of course it is important (which is why I said chuck the cops and lawyers in with them). It doesn't make those pieces of s**t suddenly innocent though. They belong where they are.

Of course they are going to rubbish her, she is going after them.
It was also the early speculation (for those with only passing knowledge of those involved). So an article that makes it clear it wasn’t her makes sense.

I'm not saying due process sucks. Of course it is important (which is why I said chuck the cops and lawyers in with them). It doesn't make those pieces of s**t suddenly innocent though. They belong where they are.

It doesn't make them guilty either.

I'm surprised to see you falling for the "underbellishment"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying he didn't do it?

I'm saying that drug use amongst adults should not be an illegal act.
I'm saying VicPol pressured him with the imprisonment of female members of his family if he didn't plead.
I'm saying he plead then tried to withdraw the plea unsuccessfully.
I'm saying that it has now become public that he never received a fair trial or prosecution and that his sentence is now void as a result.

If you want to talk ethics, then I don't care whether he did it or not. Drugs should be legal.

Well I tend to agree to an extent but this does not make your assertion that he is not a criminal any less false.

How do you figure that? The word "criminal" requires close analysis in the first place.

Also, those 2 female lawyers are both ordinary looking. Anyone that still finds them attractive with the knowledge that they've had disgusting lumps like Mokbel up them is a bit of a worry.
Vaginas are self cleaning bro :thumbsu:

I’m annoyed we can’t name the lawyer, I have so many jokes!

A bit hard to think of them as victims. It sucks that some will get to play that role, maybe even get significant compensation, when most probably deserve to be buried under the prison.

they owe, Mokbel etc, they owe alot to Sopranos producers and James Gandolfini which put some amorphous allure to these types. Crime and Money always had some appeal with the transgressive merit, but when did the corpulence more akin to an executive chairman of Sotheby's or NGV become sexy?

upload_2018-12-12_10-25-45.jpeg

I hark back to times when Andy Sipowicz was People Magazine's Sexiest Person, well before Hugh Jackman and his midnight boyfrendz, when the po_po once ruled.
upload_2018-12-12_10-28-28.jpeg

#DennisFranz
#DavidMilch

Rubbish.

You’re not guilty cos you’re guilty.

You’re guilty because you’re proven guilty in a court of law.

In a court of law, everybody - including you - has the right to a defence.

If your defence is working with police, you’re not actually getting a true defence.

If anybody walks free due to this, they’ll thoroughly deserve to.

Rubbish.

You’re not guilty cos you’re guilty.

You’re guilty because you’re proven guilty in a court of law.

In a court of law, everybody - including you - has the right to a defence.

If your defence is working with police, you’re not actually getting a true defence.

If anybody walks free due to this, they’ll thoroughly deserve to.

no s**t Sherlock you missed the point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back