Masten Under the Microscope

Remove this Banner Ad

BooThisMan.gif

We need performances in the WAFL from Partingon and these types to remove Masten.

Otherwise he stays in the best 22 - which I don't want
See I disagree. Why should he start in the side? If someone has been performing better during preseason they should get the start and Marsdo should have to earn his way in. Otherwise how are we doing anything different to last season. I only caught the last 1/4 and a bit of the EF against the dogs and haven't decided to re-watch it, but I think it's safe to say he would have been shithouse. So why does he deserve to start if he was and has been the problem? Maybe try someone else and let him earn his spot. If we don't do that what's the point of this empty threat that 10-11 spots are up for grabs as Simmo stated last week.

Jetta, Duggan, Mitchell additions could surely get that tattooed prick out of the team.

Maybe when Dustin Martin gets over his injuries? Partington for mine looks a fair way off, bit disappointing.
Dustin Vartin?
Was hoping to see a little more from Parti boi too. Looks like he needs more time.

See I disagree. Why should he start in the side? If someone has been performing better during preseason they should get the start and Marsdo should have to earn his way in. Otherwise how are we doing anything different to last season. I only caught the last 1/4 and a bit of the EF against the dogs and haven't decided to re-watch it, but I think it's safe to say he would have been shithouse. So why does he deserve to start if he was and has been the problem? Maybe try someone else and let him earn his spot. If we don't do that what's the point of this empty threat that 10-11 spots are up for grabs as Simmo stated last week.
I think you are misreading me.

I want him out - who is putting pressure on him to displace him is my point.

Early days, yes I get that - but 2016 showed us that no one in our reserves put pressure on the seniors to earn that place.

Partington, in my eyes, is this man. Today he showed me that maybe that opinion is misplaced.

It would be handy if Sheppard was able to play Masten's role, and Watson replace Shep as running half back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you are misreading me.

I want him out - who is putting pressure on him to displace him is my point.

Early days, yes I get that - but 2016 showed us that no one in our reserves put pressure on the seniors to earn that place.

Partington, in my eyes, is this man. Today he showed me that maybe that opinion is misplaced.
Jetta would be the man to replace him. Mitchell comes in too so someone has to go out

You know you have a dirty mind when you always read this thread as "Mastens penis under the microscope".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back