FTA-TV Master of None S02 (spoiler tags)

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent stuff. Really love how each episode is its own vignette. Taking over the place of Louie in that regard.

Top 3 favourites of the season:

1. Thanksgiving
2. The Thief
3. New York, I Love You

Could shoutout every episode really, but a special mention to The Dinner Party which ends with a homage to one of my favourite films but with a banger track to go with it.

Didn't like the ep with random people at all, felt like a filler ep.

Have to disagree - the scene with the deaf couple was one of the most original and dramatically effective bits of TV I have seen in a long time.

Have to disagree - the scene with the deaf couple was one of the most original and dramatically effective bits of TV I have seen in a long time.

That was great. I also enjoyed the Rwandan taxi driver and his mates.

Didn't like the ep with random people at all, felt like a filler ep.
That was probably my favorite episode of the series, that and Thanksgiving.

The 2nd series definitely goes up a notch in terms of quality.

I can really relate to a lot of situations Dev finds himself in.

Arnold is an absolute giant, the size of the dudes legs is ridiculous, he's literally a giant.

Aziz Ansari is gold in this show, love the soundtrack as well, most of the songs they use are great. Especially the old funk and soul music that stuff sounds like absolute magic.

I loved this show and I like Ansari, but I think with the latest allegations (not that he should be placed in the same category as others nor did he commit a crime), I don't think we shall see a season 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back