FTA-TV MasterChef 2017 (Season 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

bungalow_bill

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Starts May 1

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/masterchef/show-news/meet-the-season-9-hopefuls

MasterChef-S9-Gary-George-Matt_900x420.jpg

I like Masterchef, but these shows go way too long. Each ep could easily just be an hour long as watching someone cut onions or stir gravy or slice meat - over and over and over - gets boring. if I want to learn how to cook a recipe I'll watch a proper cooking show. I find I record these shows so I can speed through these bits.

I like Masterchef, but these shows go way too long. Each ep could easily just be an hour long as watching someone cut onions or stir gravy or slice meat - over and over and over - gets boring. if I want to learn how to cook a recipe I'll watch a proper cooking show. I find I record these shows so I can speed through these bits.

HDD is your best friend. Always start watching it 45 minutes into the show. Finish it the same time as the real thing finishes with zero ads!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every year there's a blue collar guy who loves to cook but ultimately they are limited cooks. This year it's crane guy.

I love this show because it's about the food first and the cooks second. Not too many big sob stories so far so that's good. But seeing those terrific dishes and the way the judges react to them for some reason inspires joy. What a contrast to MKR (cooks first/food second).

Last edited:
Which one are you tearing the head of it for this year LukeParkerno1?

Do I have to choose between the two blonde girls lol

Liked the last dish by that 18 year old guy from a food perspective too.

Molecular gastronomy is about as pretentious as cooking gets

But it is also pretty ******* difficult so for an 18 year old to blow away two world class chefs like that is impressive

was epic hey? The quality blew me away, much different stage in this series. I can see the guest chefs having a tough time.

They will make the challenges harder to win immunity/ they gave to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back