FTA-TV MasterChef 2017 (Season 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to see them go back to their roots and have a series with genuine home cooks who love it but struggle a bit and watch them actually improve.

Not these posers who have watched 40,000 hours of youtube videos or obviously spent time working in kitchens.

In this day and age, it would be very hard to find 24 contestants who could honestly and legitimately say that they have not burned out their internet routers watching thousands of hours of cooking videos on youtube.

In this day and age, it would be very hard to find 24 contestants who could honestly and legitimately say that they have not burned out their internet routers watching thousands of hours of cooking videos on youtube.

That doesnt help me get in does it :p

The music is hilarious

You can tell who's dish is doomed just by listening to the background music of choice

I've been thinking how different the show would be with no soundtrack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stopped watching till they cook something even remotely like what a normal person might eat at home - even "home cooking" week basically featured only three-hat homes. So I shall rely on Luke to tell me how the more attractive contestants are faring, and Dapper to advise which episodes he's been able to edit that infernal soundtrack out of.

Stopped watching till they cook something even remotely like what a normal person might eat at home - even "home cooking" week basically featured only three-hat homes. So I shall rely on Luke to tell me how the more attractive contestants are faring, and Dapper to advise which episodes he's been able to edit that infernal soundtrack out of.

All the cute ones are still there haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back