FTA-TV MasterChef 2017 (Season 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no way in hell Diana's last dish deserved a 9.

Ben robbed.

There was no way on earth Ben's first dish deserved a 9, it evens itself out. Ben's first dish was an 8 at absolute best.

There was no way on earth Ben's first dish deserved a 9, it evens itself out. Ben's first dish was an 8 at absolute best.
Why? Diana cooked the perfect dish and I don't dispute that for a second. Ben's was slightly worse and that's why it deserved 9's. Hell, he even got an 8...

Why? Diana cooked the perfect dish and I don't dispute that for a second. Ben's was slightly worse and that's why it deserved 9's. Hell, he even got an 8...

It was clumsy on the plate, the ice cream wasn't perfect in terms of presentation and they even commented about the grapes. That is 2 points off in my book easily, and that is IF every single other element was perfect. I could accept at 8, but it wasn't a 9. Ben got 3 votes he shouldn't have got there, Diana probably got 3 she shouldn't have in the final challenge. It's the same result.

Meh I'm happy had a decent lash on Diana at $1.90

Ben 'Ice Cream' Ungermann

3FA4313900000578-4449800-image-a-12_1493253921845.jpg

lol

It was clumsy on the plate, the ice cream wasn't perfect in terms of presentation and they even commented about the grapes. That is 2 points off in my book easily, and that is IF every single other element was perfect. I could accept at 8, but it wasn't a 9. Ben got 3 votes he shouldn't have got there, Diana probably got 3 she shouldn't have in the final challenge. It's the same result.

Meh I'm happy had a decent lash on Diana at $1.90
Diana's final dish deserved 7's... mandarin flavour off, chocolate way too thick and even broke the stalk off the pear. The fact Matt gave her a 9 is a disgrace. I could have accepted 8's but a 9 is complete bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diana's final dish deserved 7's... mandarin flavour off, chocolate way too thick and even broke the stalk off the pear. The fact Matt gave her a 9 is a disgrace. I could have accepted 8's but a 9 is complete bullshit.

Yet you have no issue with Ben's first dish laughably getting 9's. I agree Diana deserved 7/8 for her last dish, but Ben deserved 8's at the most for his first dish and maybe even a 7. I'd lean towards a 7 personally.

Yet you have no issue with Ben's first dish laughably getting 9's. I agree Diana deserved 7/8 for her last dish, but Ben deserved 8's at the most for his first dish and maybe even a 7. I'd lean towards a 7 personally.

But he almost chopped his finger off

7?!?! Because of some grapes and ice cream not 100% quenelled properly? Loooool

Grapes 2 ways and some ice cream definitely sounds Grand Final worthy to me

Absolutely. It shows how average this season is when they are scoring this high. Both dishes (Ben's in Round 1, and Diana's in Round 3) were scored horribly. However the correct result happened and it evened it out.

At the end of the day, you want the winner to be the most versatile. How is cooking 2 ice creams versatile?

Absolutely. It shows how average this season is when they are scoring this high. Both dishes (Ben's in Round 1, and Diana's in Round 3) were scored horribly. However the correct result happened and it evened it out.

At the end of the day, you want the winner to be the most versatile. How is cooking 2 ice creams versatile?
It's about sticking to your strengths. That's what the judges always say and i didn't see them questioning him for doing another ice cream.

WHO DOESN'T LOVE ICE CREAM I ASK YOU

I found the format for the grand final pretty poor
In the first 2 rounds they should at least make them do 1 savoury and 1 sweet
Instead we ended up with 2 Asian inspired seafood dishes vs 2 ice creams

I found the format for the grand final pretty poor
In the first 2 rounds they should at least make them do 1 savoury and 1 sweet
Instead we ended up with 2 Asian inspired seafood dishes vs 2 ice creams

Each cook should have been a 6 hour replicate the dish challenge, not just the last one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back