TV Masterchef 2019

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
I have to admit that the actual show has been a bit of a dud so far. I missed last Thursday's episode and haven't cared enough to watch it online. Put this show on the cooking channel. Bring back the drama of MKR! ;)

bungalow_bill

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thread starter #59
I don't usually watch it but quite enjoyed MasterClass. Couldn't stand Poh during her season but she's a lot more likeable these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bungalow_bill

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thread starter #63
Liked Monica sad to see her go. Thought Abbie deserved to go for throwing her team under the bus by leaving it up to them to create the dish. And who doesn't like potato's o_O

HawkAussie

An casual anime fan.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
East Side Hawks, Malmo FF
Yeah I thought about watching it but it's the rinse and repeat formula. Just with different people and the same challenges.

FRUMPY

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Only seen 2 episodes - can she cook?

Looked at her instagram and funnily enough no pictures of food/cooking etc (prior to being on masterchef) - must be a real passion. Just pics with her girlfriends and holidays and spas (must have a bit of money by the looks of it). Definitely in it for fame or 15 minutes of it anyway.

LukeParkerno1

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Only seen 2 episodes - can she cook?

Looked at her instagram and funnily enough no pictures of food/cooking etc. Just pics with her girlfriends and holidays and spas (must have a bit of money by the looks of it). Definitely in it for fame or 15 minutes of it anyway.
She's one of the better cooks on the show.

bungalow_bill

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Thread starter #74
Now that was a proper team challenge with melt downs & massive stuff ups. You would think you would be extra careful with chicken as raw chicken can kill you.

LukeParkerno1

Make me an Admin!
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Now that was a proper team challenge with melt downs & massive stuff ups. You would think you would be extra careful with chicken as raw chicken can kill you.
You shouldn't do chicken in the first place. Do lamb, it's the easiest and safest thing to cook as that is something that can be a little on the under side and won't hurt you

Top Bottom