Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Haven't watched much of this season as it's all a bit ho hum. Getting fed up that every time I do turn it someone (usually the same woman - Larissa?) is making **** ice cream. That's not even cooking. Tonight she's doing it again even though the chef told her not to.

Let me know if they ever have a week where they lock up the icecream makers..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Tuart Hill, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Haven't watched much of this season as it's all a bit ho hum. Getting fed up that every time I do turn it someone (usually the same woman - Larissa?) is making **** ice cream. That's not even cooking. Tonight she's doing it again even though the chef told her not to.

Let me know if they ever have a week where they lock up the icecream makers..
Its either ice cream, panacotta or a parafait.

Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Was I seeing things or did she actually make two different elements in the churners?

And when I was a kid we had pannacotta almost every night, except we called it blancmange.

Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Um, Christina, as a professional chef, you are working 6 or 7 days a week for low pay and long hours. You don't know the first thing about sacrifice.
Turns out she just wants to write a cookbook and a website. Which kinda makes you wonder why she was there in the first place. Why would you nominate for the draft if you wanted to be a data analyst?

Top Bottom