FTA-TV Masterchef 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t wait to watch it in an hr or so. Watching it on tape.
So far, I'm liking it. I just wish they didn't make reality shows here that are shown multiple times a week for so many months. I could have had my knee reconstruction, physiotherapy and trained for a marathon for how long MKR took.

So far, I'm liking it. I just wish they didn't make reality shows here that are shown multiple times a week for so many months. I could have had my knee reconstruction, physiotherapy and trained for a marathon for how long MKR took.

MKR is the worst. I call it the Neverending Story! Just when you think it’s over there’s another round of instant restaurants

Why do they have short features on some of the contestants that obviously get in the competition yet gloss over so many of the others ??

The producers should expand the trials & eliminations to be conducted over the full first week which would add a lot more theatre & suspense to the initial set-up of the competition.

This bulldust they are putting on now is hardly worth watching because you can virtually pick with some degree of certainty who is going to make the Final 24.

I'm going to be using "wanky" a lot this season. For starters those see through dumplings -wanky

And how about the girl who cut both her hands on the audition cook.

All I'll say is they better be waiting for tomorrow for the better ones jeez...

Looks a fairly mediocre year
I think Australia may have run out of good cooks already. Perhaps they should open the show to New Zealanders? ;)

Why isn't there a Peruvian chef??? I want Andy!

I don't know who these guest chefs are, but Max looks like a serial killer.

Why do these loser chefs not wear aprons that cover their bosoms?

I'm sick of these sad background stories already. Why is there no disabled chef? Or old chef? I mean my age. :oldman:

I can not remember any of their names.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching my first episode of the season today. Are these three really up for immunity?

One dude thought sugar went in a Bearnaisse sauce and another thought that you could thin out a sauce with "distilled wine" :drunk:

Hopefully that's all down to nerves and isn't a reflection on the quality of the contestants this year

Things got real pretty quickly. Doing things a little differently this year.

Early favourites?

For mine the girl that did the glazed chicken and also that guy that did the creme brûlée last night look to be two of them

That must be the first team challenge where nobody stuffed up. Closest was the guy butchering the salmon but that ended well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back