FTA-TV Masterchef 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to admit that the actual show has been a bit of a dud so far. I missed last Thursday's episode and haven't cared enough to watch it online. Put this show on the cooking channel. Bring back the drama of MKR! ;)

I have to admit that the actual show has been a bit of a dud so far. I missed last Thursday's episode and haven't cared enough to watch it online. Put this show on the cooking channel. Bring back the drama of MKR! ;)

Can’t MKR just finish

Can’t MKR just finish
At least MKR is entertaining in the non cooking stuff. Now I remember why I stopped watching this show last year. Gordon Ramsay does it soooooooo much better.

I don't usually watch it but quite enjoyed MasterClass. Couldn't stand Poh during her season but she's a lot more likeable these days

At least MKR is entertaining in the non cooking stuff. Now I remember why I stopped watching this show last year. Gordon Ramsay does it soooooooo much better.

Can’t stand Pete and Manu

I don't usually watch it but quite enjoyed MasterClass. Couldn't stand Poh during her season but she's a lot more likeable these days

Always good seeing Billie and Matt too

Liked Monica sad to see her go. Thought Abbie deserved to go for throwing her team under the bus by leaving it up to them to create the dish. And who doesn't like potato's o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I thought about watching it but it's the rinse and repeat formula. Just with different people and the same challenges.

Only usually bother with the immunity episodes for the first 3-4 weeks. Get rid of the 8-10 useless ones then I’ll watch it

Only seen 2 episodes - can she cook?

Looked at her instagram and funnily enough no pictures of food/cooking etc (prior to being on masterchef) - must be a real passion. Just pics with her girlfriends and holidays and spas (must have a bit of money by the looks of it). Definitely in it for fame or 15 minutes of it anyway.

Only seen 2 episodes - can she cook?

Looked at her instagram and funnily enough no pictures of food/cooking etc. Just pics with her girlfriends and holidays and spas (must have a bit of money by the looks of it). Definitely in it for fame or 15 minutes of it anyway.

She's one of the better cooks on the show.

Raw chicken to Nigella and half a room of hardworking teachers - George looking ready to swing on the Burgundy Team like he swung on that Carlton fan last year.

How can you cook raw chicken lol

Now that was a proper team challenge with melt downs & massive stuff ups. You would think you would be extra careful with chicken as raw chicken can kill you.

Now that was a proper team challenge with melt downs & massive stuff ups. You would think you would be extra careful with chicken as raw chicken can kill you.

You shouldn't do chicken in the first place. Do lamb, it's the easiest and safest thing to cook as that is something that can be a little on the under side and won't hurt you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back