FTA-TV Masterchef 2020 (NO betting odds please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just shows how much everyone loves Jess,seems like a really sweet girl. If she'd chosen a less difficult combo than berries and carrot it's likely Simon would have gone home

Shattered Jess is gone, I had her in my top 5. She is A seriously good cook who unfortunately cooked 2 bad dishes on the wrong night.

On another note, how fked is Andy? Questioned Khanh’s decision then after the taste test, told Khanh to trust himself... Talk about being a troll lol

Last edited:
I went to Reynold's cake shop on Saturday and bought four small ones for the family to share. Not cheap, but OMFG they were nice! I chose one of the blackcurrant ones:

s501633400590994486_p851_i1_w640.jpeg

If he makes the final, and it follows its usual pattern of the finalists having to re-create a 116-step wanky dessert, Reynold's a cert. But I reckon he's a chance of coming unstuck somewhere along the way with a savory dish.

Last edited:
Jess's elimination is a bit of a shock, but it goes to show it takes just one bad cook at the wrong time and you're gone. I thought the way they handled her exit was very dignified.

I don't think she recovered from a poor cook in round 1. As soon as Jock said that he couldn't think of a dish that he could pair carrots and Rasberries with after Jess had chosen them, you knew she was going home. Very shocked she went this early though.

A mountain out of mole hills. Worth remembering that Woman's Day is owned by Ch 7 I I R C so take it with a huge pinch of salt. Having said that it wouldn't surprise me if Laura was that unpopular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you believe what Woman’s Day publishes then I have a bridge to sell you
When Prince Charles divorces Camilla, then you'll be a believer. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back