FTA-TV Masterchef 2020 (NO betting odds please)

Remove this Banner Ad

In a world where the typical "young person" is projected as self-indulgent, lazy and entitled, all four of these final contestants have been a breath of fresh air. And the talent .. Sheesh I celebrate for a week if I can get a soup out in less than an afternoon.

Whoever wins will have deserved it. Nice to be able to say that, but having said that, Emilia please 👍.

Emilia has made so many versions of pastries, some tht haven’t been seen before. All of them have been strategic in taking risks. In fact Loz and Emilia have been the smartest in when to take a risk
Emilia has done this well, take the risks in the immunity challenges (if it pays off that's good for her, if it doesn't she doesn't lose out) and play it safe/stick to her strengths in the elimination challenges. More often than not the risk takers have gone home, while she's done enough to remain.

Emilia has done this well, take the risks in the immunity challenges (if it pays off that's good for her, if it doesn't she doesn't lose out) and play it safe/stick to her strengths in the elimination challenges. More often than not the risk takers have gone home, while she's done enough to remain.

Yep play the percentages. Reynold has done this too. In the elimination ones he’s generally gone very safe and sweet style.

I would eat at any of these guys restaurants. And if I knew what Emilia’s cake business was called I’d happily pay the prices I’d expect someone of her caliber to charge for a cake. :D

Kitchen Warehouse is the name of Emilia’s place

I'm hoping for Reynold love the fact he pulled out a fantastic savoury dish and he only got pipped by Emilla last week also on a savoury dish. I think he has been practising hard in his apartment. Love the fact he is combining french and japanese together.

Pretty tough for Callum, but at this stage of the completion such errors are going to see you out the door. If he had cooked this dish like this a few weeks ago, he'd probably survive as everything else was spot on. But not now. I like all the remaining cooks and I don't mind who wins out of them. Seeing the respect between Callum and Laura was great too. Remember, this is an all-star line up this season, so anyone who made it past top 10 should feel very proud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All three of them can handle desserts, it’s not as uneven as some people may think.

In fact this is set up for Reynold or Emilia to head home.

Actually I think Reynold is going home anyway. He’s too cocky at the moment.

I love Reynold, he’s probably my favourite but he doesn’t bloody well know how to follow recipes!

Was my one query

The other two can really follow a receipe

Was my one query

The other two can really follow a receipe
A pressure test was probably the worst thing for him for the semi final. He can be bloody proud of where he’s got to though, he beat his last position and once we can all travel again in a year or two he’ll have people from all over Australia eager to try his restaurant out.

It’s getting hilarious now with his stuff ups though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back