FTA-TV Masterchef 2020 (NO betting odds please)

Remove this Banner Ad

A pressure test was probably the worst thing for him for the semi final. He can be bloody proud of where he’s got to though, he beat his last position and once we can all travel again in a year or two he’ll have people from all over Australia eager to try his restaurant out.

It’s getting hilarious now with his stuff ups though.

Went there last weekend it’s always a great night out. Nightly recommend it.

It’s on my list, however as I’m in Victoria, probably not leaving my state, let alone my house for the next 6-12 months at least. ;)

it’s definitely somewhere I want to go! Hopefully it survives the current events.

Hmmm... I wonder if Uber Eats will deliver if I add a substantial tip. $500 enough?

Oh yeah...:(

It’s on my list, however as I’m in Victoria, probably not leaving my state, let alone my house for the next 6-12 months at least. ;)

it’s definitely somewhere I want to go! Hopefully it survives the current events.

Been packed every night since re opening. There’s a good month waiting to get a booking

I want to try Down the Rabbit Hole and The Golden Snitch so badly! :)

The Snitch is spectacular had it last weekend!

Could have had another 5 lol

The Snitch is spectacular had it last weekend!

Could have had another 5 lol
So jealous, glad you enjoyed it! It looked amazing.

I do wonder if Reynold is going to spend the next 6 months trying to get Toffee Apple right now. :D

So jealous, glad you enjoyed it! It looked amazing.

I do wonder if Reynold is going to spend the next 6 months trying to get Toffee Apple right now. :D

Probably will put something on the menu now lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, boy. Masked Singer is back. Can't wait! :rolleyes: <--- roll eyes smilie in case you can't tell.
Lol it’s my favourite trash tv. Some people like Bachelor, other like Married at First Sight, I like The Masked Singer. It makes me laugh. :D

Lol it’s my favourite trash tv. Some people like Bachelor, other like Married at First Sight, I like The Masked Singer. It makes me laugh. :D

Can’t talk with the amount of rubbish I watch lol

Good to hear what LukeParkerno1 has been saying about Koi after hearing what Reynold just said about them struggling.

Since reopening it’s been ultra busy. One of my best friends made a booking on Saturday and the earliest he could get in on a main day (Friday-Sunday) was 5 weeks away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back