MasterChef 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked how they switched the dishes on the elimination night I think it was this week, forced them to do something they were uncomfortable with

Dan is bad enough that Terese shouldn’t even play her pin IMO.
This aged well haha.

What a great challenge. Great episode! Props to Dan for persevering.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could tell she was their pet of this season. Glad she went early
You're a bit negative haha.

I really liked the desserts she made, the apple one looked very cool. I don't disagree that she may have been a bit of a one trick pony though. I did feel a bit for her tonight, you could tell she knew what a mistake she'd made almost instantly.

Yeah, I agree. She was generally a good cook when it came to desserts. That's the thing with Masterchef, it just takes one bad cook at the wrong time and you're out, no matter how good or bad people think you are. She had a pin, didn't play it, tough s**t. She only has herself to blame for that.

You're a bit negative haha.

I really liked the desserts she made, the apple one looked very cool. I don't disagree that she may have been a bit of a one trick pony though. I did feel a bit for her tonight, you could tell she knew what a mistake she'd made almost instantly.

I hated how they can get away with just cooking one thing...yeah she can cook a desert...is this Masterchef or just a desert cooking contest? At least last year Reynold didn't shy away from making a savoury dish. I've said it for a while you should have to make a certain amount of savoury and desert dishes, perhaps a 60-40% split with your favoured way. It takes out people that can purely and simply cook one thing...and you know the worst thing the judges don't say anything about it. I'm happy she went home.

That was amazing. Way too much hubris, expected others to be worse even though she ****ed up just about every element. The judges were basically demanding she play the pin and still didnt listen. Agree that she was a one trick pony. Didnt expect her to go this early though

That team last night was on a hiding to nothing in Movida. Up against a team with 1 current and 2 former head chefs in it inside their own kitchen.

That team had the 4 weakest cooks anyway would have lost anywhere lol

That team last night was on a hiding to nothing in Movida. Up against a team with 1 current and 2 former head chefs in it inside their own kitchen.
Pretty poor decision by the team to choose entree to have their choice of ingredient. Surely you start with main so you can build the meal around something you are comfortable with, rather than risk having a main with something you don’t know anything about. That’s how they ended up doing pork belly and a random artichoke purée that tastes like nothing

Tommy picking lemongrass then squibbing it. That was funny. He wanted to change his dish with 5 minutes to go. What an idiot. How he's lasted this long is beyond me.

The others in the team aren’t much better. Honestly they are close to the 4 worst cooks left

Remove this Banner Ad

Back