MasterChef 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly should be renamed CurryChef, how curries are continuously used to get through to the next round is getting very repetitive and predictable now. Bring me interesting dishes like the vinegar sorbet any day.
I suspect Minoli Deepinder and Kishwar will be found out pretty soon.

The challenges have all been do whatever you like etc so far.

I'm not going to laugh at a poor bloke obviously having mental health issues. It's a pretty tough competition, and they have little contact with their family and friends during the filming, I believe. Good on Brent for being honest and putting his hand up. That takes real guts. Up until that point, I thought the cooking quality for the night had been very high. Some delicious-looking dishes were presented. Overall, you can really see how the remaining contestants have improved since the start.

Getting roasted on facebook and twitter with all the curry stuff.

if its the same tomorrow night ill probably stop watching untill it gets down to the final few.

About time all they do is make a curry. It’s not that hard to make. This isn’t MasterChef

That was a pretty intense challenge tonight. But I'm getting over the curries every night. Thankfully, tomorrow night's pressure test is not a freaking curry, but the ads are already building up Maja's exit it seems.

Meh no surprise she’s probably the worst one left. How she got back over a few others was a surprise

Just send the 6 or so that just make curries all the time home immediately and wrap the season up in the next 2 weeks, this season has been a disaster

Should rename it to DisasterChef

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh no surprise she’s probably the worst one left. How she got back over a few others was a surprise
I thought she cooked well when she first got back in and for a few nights after that, but her game is starting to slip again. Personally, I don't think it's through lack of ability (as you do) but more to do with the pressure of the competition and her obvious lack of self-confidence.

I thought she cooked well when she first got back in and for a few nights after that, but her game is starting to slip again. Personally, I don't think it's through lack of ability (as you do) but more to do with the pressure of the competition and her obvious lack of self-confidence.

Or she’s ordinary. Sorry but there isn’t the top end talent this seaon. There’s no Reynold types for sure.

There's no wow cook this year for sure.

The curry thing, I dunno. Its pretty hard to * up a curry and at the very least its going to be packed full of flavour. I didn't mind at the start as its a smart way to move through the competition as all the judges seem to want is flavour. At this stage now, they need to get out of their comfort zone and its becoming boring

There's no wow cook this year for sure.

The curry thing, I dunno. Its pretty hard to fu** up a curry and at the very least its going to be packed full of flavour. I didn't mind at the start as its a smart way to move through the competition as all the judges seem to want is flavour. At this stage now, they need to get out of their comfort zone and its becoming boring

There’s about 5 cooks that can only make curries it’s beyond boring now. Knew last night was going to be awful watched the swimming instead didn’t miss much 3 curries…boring

has there ever been a good female contestant on masterchef?

Billie would be one. Julie in the first season was an outstanding home cook. Justine Schofield as well.

Emelia Jackson, Laura Sharrad, Poh, Tessa Boersma, Larissa Takchi, Diana Chan - just to name a few.

Actually probably more female good ones in general than male. Its just the really good male ones (Reynold) are outstanding and in another league.

my post was tongue in cheek.

having come in and out of these threads over the last few seasons seems the female contestants (especially the Asian ones) cop a lot of heat in here.
A few racists do lurk here from time to time. Apart from them, I think the rest of us are more supportive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back