MasterChef 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
This show foreshadows too much. It was very obvious who the 5 to get through tonight would be. Especially Connor.

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
This seems like old-school Masterchef to me where it's too early to tell who might win because they all look very even. The contestants will grow, and the various challenges will sort the wheat from the chaff. They've only been cooking the dishes they know off by heart so far. But I do agree, the fact they focussed on the five winners mostly during the show made it obvious who might win. I notice that the flight attendant guy didn't get much air time after he slighted Mel last night.

Not feeling it at all this year seems the talent is very thin
Not sure if we’re watching the same show, they’re home cooks at the start of the competition and some of the dishes have looked sensational.

The standard on the Australian version is much higher than the American one on the whole from what I’ve seen. They get some proper train wrecks (and seem to enjoy humiliating those contestants).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if we’re watching the same show, they’re home cooks at the start of the competition and some of the dishes have looked sensational.

The standard on the Australian version is much higher than the American one on the whole from what I’ve seen. They get some proper train wrecks (and seem to enjoy humiliating those contestants).

Maybe it will improve, I just don’t say any talents like last season, maybe that will improve I don’t know. I’ll give it a few weeks

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Maybe it will improve, I just don’t say any talents like last season, maybe that will improve I don’t know. I’ll give it a few weeks
Considering last season was an all-star contest with previous Masterchef winners and contestants, I'm not surprised. These are just home cooks, so it's too soon to tell.

Considering last season was an all-star contest with previous Masterchef winners and contestants, I'm not surprised. These are just home cooks, so it's too soon to tell.

I guess and watch Mel get on my nerves very quickly. They better bring back the immunity cook offs against chefs and not have a hundred pins. I guess it comes from having years like when Billie won where we could see the talent early. I’m still going to hive it a month

The three pin-winners tonight look like they're going to be contenders.

Can’t believe they chose that quail thing jeez looked meh

Rather the first dish the bara dish or the soup

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I'm not a sweet tooth in the slightest but that pastry looked amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back