FTA-TV MasterChef Season 16

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you on about?
She has has a heap of air time?

That’s the point- it’s usually the ones that aren’t focused on as much. Haven’t seen her being anything outstanding but maybe that’s what it is this year it seems that sort of season

Long couple of weeks in the MC kitchen with Snez gone. I love JC as a judge, sorry don't like Sofia I think she is up herself. Also can't stand the one with the immunity pin forgot her name. Last night the egg dishes were making me sick especially Savi's that they all loved. It just looked like vomit on the plate. At least there is not a lot of ice cream making atm or foam. The problem is with contestants who have a rich food history they can pull it out of the bag they have an advantage. Australians, English and Americans really don't have that knowledge. Yes they can add native spices but that has only been in the last couple of years.

See I am the other way Snez annoyed me and her best dish was her bread one. Wasn’t a fan. How the butcher has lasted this long I’ll never know. Any of the 4 tonight can go home they are 4 of the weakest cooks left no shock they are on the bottom 4

Loving Sofia as a judge

Long couple of weeks in the MC kitchen with Snez gone. I love JC as a judge, sorry don't like Sofia I think she is up herself. Also can't stand the one with the immunity pin forgot her name. Last night the egg dishes were making me sick especially Savi's that they all loved. It just looked like vomit on the plate. At least there is not a lot of ice cream making atm or foam. The problem is with contestants who have a rich food history they can pull it out of the bag they have an advantage. Australians, English and Americans really don't have that knowledge. Yes they can add native spices but that has only been in the last couple of years.

Sometimes though those with a rich food history are one trick ponies and struggle with other cuisines.

Also after hearing Lachlan's story I'd love to see him win it.

Sometimes though those with a rich food history are one trick ponies and struggle with other cuisines.

Also after hearing Lachlan's story I'd love to see him win it.

Wouldn’t even know what the story was that’s when the fast forward button is hit, I don’t listen to the stories nowadays

I agree but Lachlan's was particularly sad. His Mum died of Huntington's and he himself also has it. On top of that his young daughter may have it as well.

Oh okay honestly didn’t know as soon as the contestant talk it’s fast forward for me. Not into the back stories especially the one that keeps babbling about her mother we are over it. Lachlan is a good cook he’ll do well as long as he doesn’t go outside his niche that’s when he gets in trouble

I turn it over as well when they start rambling, I do the same when watching Alone. I don't care if you miss your love ones.

Yeah I’ve got into the habit of taping it on the HDD and watching it at 8:15. You start babbling on the fast forward button comes in hand. Just cook I don’t care about you nanna or whatever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most recent evictee always wins these second chance things. And of course she had to do Sri Lankan cuisine.. again. Savi is a very good home cook of a specific cuisine, she probably won't last too much longer

The most recent evictee always wins these second chance things. And of course she had to do Sri Lankan cuisine.. again. Savi is a very good home cook of a specific cuisine, she probably won't last too much longer

Have a bad feeling she has at least another 5 sob stories to go lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back