ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Indian Wells

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that’s actually shocking.

Mensik with a comfortable win, excellent to see. And I don’t understand Ruusuvuori, the most inconsistent guy on tour. You just never know what he’s doing to dish up.
To be fair to Ruusuvuori he's likely carrying an injury atm, pulled out of his Doha match vs Kachanov with very obvious discomfort.

BobbyMorri Do you reckon Schmeids would be close to being the most bagelled player in tour history? I was just counting them up while scrolling through tennis explorer, and that includes ITF and Fed cup etc as well as the main tour, and I did a quick count (maybe not 100% accurate) that she has been bagelled 47 times.

BobbyMorri Do you reckon Schmeids would be close to being the most bagelled player in tour history? I was just counting them up while scrolling through tennis explorer, and that includes ITF and Fed cup etc as well as the main tour, and I did a quick count (maybe not 100% accurate) that she has been bagelled 47 times.
haha.

I was just posting the same thing.

yes, yes I do.

Okay, I had a quick look....

Tomic was 1-26, which says something.

Sara Errani....7-60. 67 Matches has had her losing a set 6-0. I don't think you find another higher.

Okay, I had a quick look....

Tomic was 1-26, which says something.

Sara Errani....7-60. 67 Matches has had her losing a set 6-0. I don't think you find another higher.

Yeah I was trying to think of players. Errani was one I thought of. If you can do it quick what about Kimiko Date. It would have to be players with a weak serve that have played for years and years.

Yeah I was trying to think of players. Errani was one I thought of. If you can do it quick what about Kimiko Date. It would have to be players with a weak serve that have played for years and years.
Drum is 1-30. so 31.

considering she played nearly 700 matches, that is not a bad record.

So Sinner is looking very good…
He’s looking unbeatable this year. Will be interesting to see if he can win this title, and then how he backs it up in Miami.

Kudermetova actually wins a match! Murray’s fairytale run to the second round is over. Had 0-40 and 3 SP’s in the first but lost them and was steamrolled in the second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone watching? Arnaldi just took the first set off Alcaraz in a TB. He played really well, and set point was some outstanding defence by the Italian. He looks quite aggressive tonight, more so than usual. Carlos meanwhile I think had 21 UE, he’s a mess right now.

A lot of bagels today.

Not surprising that Iga Bageled someone again. surprising that is was Collins.

Collins couldn’t move that second set pretty hard to watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back