ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Miami

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been working so missed it. Anyone see the first men’s SF?? Sinner absolutely obliterated Medvedev it seems? Wow.

Zverev/Dimitrov in a huge arm wrestle.

I’ve been working so missed it. Anyone see the first men’s SF?? Sinner absolutely obliterated Medvedev it seems? Wow.

Zverev/Dimitrov in a huge arm wrestle.

Medvedev couldn’t get the ball in court Sinner was servebotting

Best player in the game now it’s not close

Medvedev couldn’t get the ball in court Sinner was servebotting

Best player in the game now it’s not close
Agreed. I didn’t read too much into IW as those courts are perfectly suited to Alcaraz. But even that first set, Carlos couldn’t touch Sinner. Clay swing will be very interesting. Can Sinner maintain his level?

Dimi up a break wow. Can’t help but feel he’s doing to be smashed should be make the final though.

Just finished watching the final. Sinner obliterated Dimitrov, 6-3, 6-1. 9 UE all match for Jannik, he just doesn’t miss. Serve is massive, hits with so much depth, can now volley, court coverage and ability to neutralise rallies is incredible.

3 titles already this year, a slam, a masters, and a 500. How can he be stopped? Clay will be telling. If he continues his form there, it’s scary for the rest of the tour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished watching the final. Sinner obliterated Dimitrov, 6-3, 6-1. 9 UE all match for Jannik, he just doesn’t miss. Serve is massive, hits with so much depth, can now volley, court coverage and ability to neutralise rallies is incredible.

3 titles already this year, a slam, a masters, and a 500. How can he be stopped? Clay will be telling. If he continues his form there, it’s scary for the rest of the tour.

Clay will be the big test awful on that surface usually

He has a fairly erratic record on grass but might be the year for him to have a run at Wimbledon. If Djokovic doesn't rediscover his form it is the slam that is there for the taking for a random.

I want to see a Sinner v Alcaraz Wimby final.

But would love Dimitrov to snag a slam - I just don't see it unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back