ATP/WTA Masters 1000 Miami

Remove this Banner Ad

Why isn't this on Bein?
Looks like it will be tomorrow morning/early arvo. Today was only some women’s R1 matches, men start tomorrow and majority of the women on tomorrow too.

Venus lost again. Another WC down the drain. Brenda Fruhvirtova won which is nice to see. Mensik lost in final qualifying round sadly.

Halep lost her comeback match.

Looks like it will be tomorrow morning/early arvo. Today was only some women’s R1 matches, men start tomorrow and majority of the women on tomorrow too.

Venus lost again. Another WC down the drain. Brenda Fruhvirtova won which is nice to see. Mensik lost in final qualifying round sadly.

Halep lost her comeback match.

Ah good thanks for looking.

Yes Venus needs to stop being given WC's. She injured herself again today as well.

Great performance by Sabalenka to this point, up 6-4, 4-2 on Badosa. She’s played really well, especially when you consider all the personal chaos that’s been unfolding in her life.

So much rain in Miami so the first matches scheduled for the day are still in progress. If the rain holds off and there’s no real restrictions on when they can play, might be a good days viewings!

Rublev just lost to Machac.

Why is Jabeur playing tennis right now? Clearly she is injured, clearly she is miserable. Just take a break from the tour. Avanesyan takes the first set 6-1.

Murray into the 3R, and that section of the draw has become a complete joke. Sinner will cruise into the semis.

Zverev making light work of FAA. Shapovalov beats Tsitsipas, how bad is Stef? Embarrassing level right now. He’s cooked. Korda losing to RBA, that’s also embarrassing given how far RBA has fallen.

Kalinskaya destroys Ostapenko 6-3, 6-1. H2H is now 3-0. She played beautifully, and continues her fine season. Incredible ball striking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL Iga, and honestly what is this a random Drova run that she has 2-3 times a year
What the heck happened to Iga? I literally only saw the last three points. Point 1 Drova was hitting superb, hard and finding angles, and Iga netted the FH. Point two was MP, DF lol. Third point clean winner by Drova right on the baseline. Iga didn’t look injured, seemed to be moving okay. So no injury? Maybe just tired?

But wow what a result for Drova. She does my head in. So talented, capable of these runs, then will go missing for months. Reminds me of a Kuders, both very similar. Still think she could have a deep run at Wimbledon one day.

What the heck happened to Iga? I literally only saw the last three points. Point 1 Drova was hitting superb, hard and finding angles, and Iga netted the FH. Point two was MP, DF lol. Third point clean winner by Drova right on the baseline. Iga didn’t look injured, seemed to be moving okay. So no injury? Maybe just tired?

But wow what a result for Drova. She does my head in. So talented, capable of these runs, then will go missing for months. Reminds me of a Kuders, both very similar. Still think she could have a deep run at Wimbledon one day.

I tell you what happened Iga played the way she did against Noskova but worse couldn’t hit the ball near the court and her serve was pummeled all day long. Drova did however play well and found line after line in the first say 25 mins then the second set Iga capitulated which is rare. Probably needs a break before the clay season

I tell you what happened Iga played the way she did against Noskova but worse couldn’t hit the ball near the court and her serve was pummeled all day long. Drova did however play well and found line after line in the first say 25 mins then the second set Iga capitulated which is rare. Probably needs a break before the clay season
Yeah sunshine double becomes pretty taxing if you go deep in IW.

Wonder how many games Musetti will take off Alcaraz tomorrow? 6? It’s nice that Musetti has found some form as he’s far too talented to suck the way he has lately. Not sure how he beat Shelton on hard courts given some of the absolute beatdowns he’s suffered this year. Weird player. Goes to show how much of a gap between the top few tiers are. Dimitrov seems to be on fire this week too.

Yeah sunshine double becomes pretty taxing if you go deep in IW.

Wonder how many games Musetti will take off Alcaraz tomorrow? 6? It’s nice that Musetti has found some form as he’s far too talented to suck the way he has lately. Not sure how he beat Shelton on hard courts given some of the absolute beatdowns he’s suffered this year. Weird player. Goes to show how much of a gap between the top few tiers are. Dimitrov seems to be on fire this week too.

I haven’t really been watching the men much, just happy Novak isn’t playing and resting lol

Nice to see Pegula back to some form so glad that boring pusher Gauff got trounced peak Garcia

Pretty flat from De Minaur. Bageled Marozsan to nearly getting bageled himself in the third set- losing 6-1. Ended poorly.

Get someone that hits through him and it’s a small issue. His opponent is very promising to be fair

Cracker match here. Dimitrov playing some top class tennis, some unreal returns in that first set.
Spot on! Dimitrov was unbelievable!! What a level from him. Carlos got back into the match with a game of utterly ridiculous forehands but honestly, that level by Dimitrov was unreal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back