Mastertrolls who deserve the Bay's respect

Remove this Banner Ad

funny-comments-from-legendary-troll-ken-m

The bit that still trips me up is, why would you buy TWO Fezza 812's?

He only has (had) 33 cars. Allegedly. There's plenty of super sexy cars to fill a 33 berth garage without needing to double up
First one didn't fix his baby chin, so he took a second dose.

I had a secondary school teacher originally from Yorkshire who had two Oxford PHD's ( one was nuclear physics ).
Before teaching school near Moe, he'd been working at a cyclotron in the USA.

He would tell us how it was unbearably hot there but the woman who lived next to his apartment would bang on the door and accuse him and his wife of trying to freeze her out by leaving his refrigerator door open.
Instead of dismissing her as a crazy lady, and promising to keep the door closed, he'd try to explain to her in scientific terms , ( he had a very thick Yorkshire accent ) how leaving the door open will actually heat the room rather than cool it. Anyway he ended up hating the USA and getting the hell out and becoming a School teacher.

The bit that still trips me up is, why would you buy TWO Fezza 812's?

He only has (had) 33 cars. Allegedly. There's plenty of super sexy cars to fill a 33 berth garage without needing to double up
Still way less carbon than a private jet

I think she is trolling you. Pay and help her cool the sun, she knows more than us, she finished year 9!
Lol - I merely wondered in isolation why someone would buy 2 of the same model of supercar. You're the one who brought it back to her! 😂

You should work on your self esteem. Little girls aren't that scary and you're not as stupid as you think you are my brother!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno anout Thunverg, just an angry neurodivergent kid (only a loser would bully her really)
but screw the politicians hkding behind her.

OTOH the rapist pyramid schemer can GAGF, should have spent his money on some chin implants instead of enslaving poor Russian girls.lol at the flogs paying 10 bucks a month to him, because nothing says Im Alpha like simping a washed up entertainer hiding in a second world rape dungeon.

Lol - I merely wondered in isolation why someone would buy 2 of the same model of supercar. You're the one who brought it back to her! 😂

You should work on your self esteem. Little girls aren't that scary and you're not as stupid as you think you are my brother!
Neither are clouds :cool:

Dunno anout Thunverg, just an angry neurodivergent kid (only a loser would bully her really)

OTOH the rapist pyramid schemer can GAGF, should have spent his money on some chin implants instead of enslaving poor Russian girls.lol at the flogs paying 10 bucks a month to him, because nothing says Im Alpha like simping a washed up entertainer hiding in a second world rape dungeon.
She's 20

Capture.jpg

Lol - I merely wondered in isolation why someone would buy 2 of the same model of supercar.

Indeed, why buy doubles of supercars when you can buy triples of classic cars...

Kids are simping Alf Stewart now? :drunk:

Must say the Catholic Church and Pell even post death continue to be Master trolls.

I see the Pellvert will lie in State on Feb 1. I wonder whether the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence will rock up along with other scamps to give George the send off he deserves.

Well played The Age / SMH editor.

View attachment 1588397
I saw the video on BBC with her speaking to the crowd at that site and she was giving the usual spiel of -

- “this is for social justice AND natural justice”

etc and all was going well with people cheering and clapping and then at the end after a slight pause she throws in -

- “AND RACIAL JUSTICE !!!”

And the crowd sort of just went quietly bewildered and I thought, ‘what message is she trying to send here, is she confused at the situation she’s protesting?’

‘Or is she confused at what “message” she is being told to push and just got her wires crossed in a ‘wrong time wrong place’ scenario..?

I like that a neurodiverse kid gets heard, just to be clear, I am disgusted by the politicians hiding behind her, but I gotta respect her.
From what I saw as explained in my above post she’s just a pawn but too naive or arrogant to accept it. Definitely being used to push the “woke message” but did it at the wrong moment. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Now she gets arrested while the fat cats giggle among themselves and pay out their personal wagers to each other regarding her performance whilst sharing whiskey & cigars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back