Shield Match 15: Victoria vs Tasmania, Melbourne Cricket Ground, 5th-8th March 2021, 10:30 am AEDT

More Points?

• Tasmania

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tassie could have tried to up the ante a little, run rate of under 2 is not good enough. Hit out or get out so we dont get a boring draw.
Isn't it only Day 3?

Seems like a close, tense game of cricket to me. Why ruin that with T20 style cricket?

Tas have only 10 points from 5 games and need to win. Get to a 250 lead quickly, declare and try to get a couple of wickets tonight. Doesn't have to be T20 style, just a more positive approach to score.
You said hit out or get out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve made that many runs once in the last 5 innings and it was shutting up shop to bat for a draw and took 30 overs longer than we have here.
We also have been all out 3 times out of 7 innings so far, and Tasmania haven't taken 20 wickets in the tournament yet.

We’ve made that many runs once in the last 5 innings and it was shutting up shop to bat for a draw and took 30 overs longer than we have here.

Thinking about going to this game tomorrow as I am in Melbourne now.Any one know are there crowd restriction number crowd wise due to covid.

Thinking about going to this game tomorrow as I am in Melbourne now.Any one know are there crowd restriction number crowd wise due to covid.
Capped at 1000 but it'll get 500 at best, and that's only because it's a tight game.

We also have been all out 3 times out of 7 innings so far, and Tasmania haven't taken 20 wickets in the tournament yet.

And if we were chasing more than 160 against NSW it’d have been 4.

But sure if we had Pucovski and pre Christmas Harris absolutely, but then we wouldn’t be chasing 260 if that were the case!

I love how amateurish the stream is.

No commentary after lunch - stuck in the bar cos lunch was late? Went to check out the museum not realising they’d get back on from the rain?

Nup. Locked themselves out of the comm box

Somewhere Richie weeps...

(Also, I’m about 6km in a straight line from the G and my garden has literally had none of this rain since an overnight shower ☹️)

Back