Shield Match 16: Victoria vs Queensland at Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game is evenly balanced. Thought Holland bowled beautifully. He Swepson and the other spinners may be factors tomorrow.

Terrific knock from Maddo. Pity Harry and Sneaky Pete missed their tons.

Sandhu is a fluky bowler. Just does enough to befuddle the tail.

Good day of cricket between two decent teams from what I watched.

Mentioned by some including myself as the future to replace Harris I agree.Harris still getting good scores in the shield so lets not write him off as a test opener yet.
He's always made runs in the Shield but hasn't proven he's test quality. 3 50s on 26 innings with an average of 25 isn't good enough and he's 30. Good Shield cricketer but not international standard, plenty have been like him.
He and Hunt have been a bit disappointing, but both have time.
Hunt made a 50 and got out to a very good ball last match. He hasn't been too bad so far.

He's always made runs in the Shield but hasn't proven he's test quality. 3 50s on 26 innings with an average of 25 isn't good enough and he's 30. Good Shield cricketer but not international standard, plenty have been like him.

Hunt made a 50 and got out to a very good ball last match. He hasn't been too bad so far.

He looked iffy. Have seen him before and he looked better. The pitch was a hatter's paradise. But yep he will have better matches

He needs to consistently deliver outside the Adelaide Autobahn and Karren Roadton Res.

A move may help his development or a County contract.

He looked iffy. Have seen him before and he looked better. The pitch was a hatter's paradise. But yep he will have better matches

He needs to consistently deliver outside the Adelaide Autobahn and Karren Roadton Res.

A move may help his development or a County contract.

I would think a county contract for Street would be the way to go.

I would think a county contract for Street would be the way to go.

Aye. But I think both would benefit. Head had a terrible CC season but came back a more reliable bat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back