Freo Big Fella

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2003
The great wide north
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
Something seems to have clicked with Hardie after his injury.

Could develop into a very damaging Pollock-type allrounder if his batting and bowling continue to improve.

Perty4

Club Legend
Dec 29, 2002
No where you'd find
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Sorry for the late / dumb question but can someone confirm
If WA win - are we guaranteed into the final? I looked at the table and we are behind Vic/NSW, so if NSW win ?

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
Sorry for the late / dumb question but can someone confirm
If WA win - are we guaranteed into the final? I looked at the table and we are behind Vic/NSW, so if NSW win ?
If WA win they host Victoria. If they make 300 off 100 and draw they play Victoria at Junction

Van_Dyke

Jun 7, 2015
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Looked class at the u19 World Cup. There's a Youtube video of him facing 100mph bowling machine as a 14yo with nearly a million views.

great bowling machine that one (i unashamedly topped out at facing 120ishkph), good fun. i like the level of cricket nuffy to be going there for a 14th birthday

Freezin

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2007
Aotearoa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
East Freo
Be interesting to see when Voges has had enough of persevering with Short and decides to invest some development into another left arm slow bowler/batter in Aussie U/19 skipper Cooper Connolly.
Goodwin, Wyllie and Connolly are definitely the future of WA cricket.....hopefully sooner rather then later.

The Falcon Strike

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Not that it should matter given the state of the game, but we would want to have won by stumps tomorrow - Saturday could be a washout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eth-dog

Tier 1 WW Player
Jan 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Coburg Lions, All Boston sides
I thought that just gets us into the final, don't we need to win in order to host it?
Yep, unless you somehow lose it from here. Getting to that point has to be the first priority though.

Westend

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
How is young Teague going 30 odd so far

great young talent one to watch

Freezin

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2007
Aotearoa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
East Freo
Pucovski goes early to Paris, time for the WA bowlers to cash in and get Victoria 3-4 down before stumps.

Beutbrute

The West is Ours!
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, GSW Bandwagoner
Pucovski goes early to Paris, time for the WA bowlers to cash in and get Victoria 3-4 down before stumps.
5 down will do.

To those who know, how fast is Morris, mid 140’s?

Freezin

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2007
Aotearoa
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
East Freo
Hopefully WA haven't played their final here.....good achievement by Voges to snare a Shield trophy on top of an already productive season.....something Langer couldn't do.