Shield Match 3: South Australia vs Queensland, Adelaide Oval, 15-18th October, 11 am AEDT

Who gets more points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Great contest between bat v ball in the one day match at the WACA today as well.
I had somewhat accepted I wasn't into Shield Cricket as much as I used to be until today where I could actually stomach what was being played. I can understand using the lesser grounds in late September/early October but they still seem to be used a lot more than they used to be.

BaggyGreens

All Australian
Jun 20, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Dragons, Blues, Tassie Tigers
I had gone off shield when it was played at the SCG as parking is a nitemare and when not driving I needed two buses and a train to get there. Then CA began streaming it a few years ago and it grabbed me. Today the stream is almost as good as a live telecast. Yesterday I actually enjoyed the game as, as you alluded to.. there looks like being a fair contest between bat and ball. Not always been the case at AO.. as that ground was responsible for a number of batathons last season.

Last edited:

toml

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Jack Wildermuth is a not an opening bowler. Lacks penetration and accuracy. Yesterday he gave Head runs, doing same today. No Michael Neser. Injured?

Henry Hunt unable to crack on today. Castled by a Steketee beauty.
Neser has gone back to Qld for the birth of his first child

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad