Shield Match 9: Tasmania v Western Australia , Hobart, Nov 21-24 , 10:30 AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
One wicket is all it needs but it’s been a poor bowling performance so far by wa
Not a whole lot going for us. Pitch seems pretty dead and that’s confirmed by the field placings. We’re effective hoping for a mistimed shot in front of square at this point

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Shame there's a bit of rain around, should be a good finish.

FKASC

Under Notice
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
That last wicket stand for Tassie looking pretty good. Silk deserves MoM

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
That's the plumbest thing I've seen

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Cam Green has bowled very well. Hope he gets a decent chunk of overs come Ashes time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
One of the stupidest sporting declarations in a while.
Probably had to be done if we wanted a shot at victory. Only 6 wickets to this point, no chance with less time. Key moment was that 58 run 10 wicket partnership. 100 run swing right there

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Why bring Gannon back? He’s been sh*t this session. Game is on the line right now, Richo or nothing

Coops93

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Would've given Richardson another over before, what was that a 3 over spell? He was very threatening, seemed an odd time to take him off.

The only thing I can think of is they're saving him for a last ditch effort late. Not a great tactic imo but it's the only one I can think of.

Carbine Chaos

See my Chess
Apr 1, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Everton
Lel WA. This is what you get for failing to take the 10th wicket in a timely fashion.

Well done Silk and Tasmania.

Westend

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Why bring Gannon back? He’s been sh*t this session. Game is on the line right now, Richo or nothing

I am perplexed as well

is this a cricket australia thing where green is not allowed to bowl overss??? I thought that was over

JackOutback

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Give the ball to Richo and let's wrap this thing up (as well as his ashes selection).

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
I am perplexed as well

is this a cricket australia thing where green is not allowed to bowl overss??? I thought that was over
Green and Richardson should be bowling right now. They’ve looked the most likely to get the wickets. If they’re saving Richo for the new ball.. the game will be well and truly done by then

Westend

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Green and Richardson should be bowling right now. They’ve looked the most likely to get the wickets. If they’re saving Richo for the new ball.. the game will be well and truly done by then

yup drinks break 32 to win 4 wickets in hand....tassie should easily do it

WA should have both richo and green on......i am amazed that green gets a wicket and then is taken off

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad