Shield Match 9: Tasmania v Western Australia , Hobart, Nov 21-24 , 10:30 AM AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the stupidest sporting declarations in a while.
Probably had to be done if we wanted a shot at victory. Only 6 wickets to this point, no chance with less time. Key moment was that 58 run 10 wicket partnership. 100 run swing right there

Why bring Gannon back? He’s been s**t this session. Game is on the line right now, Richo or nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would've given Richardson another over before, what was that a 3 over spell? He was very threatening, seemed an odd time to take him off.

The only thing I can think of is they're saving him for a last ditch effort late. Not a great tactic imo but it's the only one I can think of.

I am perplexed as well

is this a cricket australia thing where green is not allowed to bowl overss??? I thought that was over
Green and Richardson should be bowling right now. They’ve looked the most likely to get the wickets. If they’re saving Richo for the new ball.. the game will be well and truly done by then

Green and Richardson should be bowling right now. They’ve looked the most likely to get the wickets. If they’re saving Richo for the new ball.. the game will be well and truly done by then

yup drinks break 32 to win 4 wickets in hand....tassie should easily do it

WA should have both richo and green on......i am amazed that green gets a wicket and then is taken off

Bowling Kelly and Gannon defending 26 runs with Richardson standing on the boundary
:adore:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back