Easty

The King
Mar 8, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Plymouth Argyle, Leicester
Clay Smith, who was the late in for Cooney.

Don't understand why Clay is brought in when he played yesterday while they didn't play Pearce at all.

dogwatch

Premium Platinum
Jun 17, 2009
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
If Smith only plays a quarter he'll be OK. The problem will be if we sustain a match ending injury to someone in the first half.

But he's young and will run himself into the ground for a chance in the seniors.

Pearce's chance will come in the next few weeks.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
There was a fair storm out my way about 15 minutes ago but I think that was drifting out to the country. Still, it's probably freezing in the city.

And also, I personally would have played Pearce today. He'd offer plenty of defensive rebound and pace while Smith offers pretty much what Libba, Wallis, Boyd and Cross all offer although he is actually effective around goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs Rule

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
How we're not in front by 4 goals is beyond me. Roughead, hold a mark FFS!!! So disheartening.

Easty

The King
Mar 8, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Plymouth Argyle, Leicester
How we're not in front by 4 goals is beyond me. Roughead, hold a mark FFS!!! So disheartening.
And that my friends is why Tom Hill should've debuted this week.

Still though, North were #1 for clearances coming into this week and we're beating them there so there is a heap of positives but we should be further in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad