Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Damn, Dickson is killing them down forward. Firrito is a good defender but Dickson beat him pretty easily in that contest and kicks number 3.

cammo78

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 10, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Mooroolbark FC, Arizona Cardinals
"I'll tell you right now, Liam - he didn't have prior".

You, my friend, can look forward to umpiring the VFL next week because that's the worst decision I have seen in a long time.

You, my friend, can look forward to umpiring the VFL next week because that's the worst decision I have seen in a long time.

Should check into his sponsors too because it was Addison. :p

Gieschen and Demetriou will tell you till they're blue in the face that umpiring standards are second to none

May 15, 2007
Central Vic
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades

The pontificating these poonces go on with is another reason noone respects them. If only we could find a way to do away with them.

Treat players like little schoolboys when they're incompetent themselves.

Great quarter dogs, possibly our best all year. Libba, Dahl and even Sherman lifted. Griffen, Dickson and Boyd excellent. Wallis is really coming on too. Will play every game from here on (unless "sore").

Got screwed by Goldstein dropping the ball, but the 50m penalty to Wallis was a little generous. Can't really complain.

Dickson very impressive so far, but the midfield dominance is what's most pleasing - winning the ball and using it well.

Also lucky Lindsay Thomas can't hit the side of the barn :eek:

touchwood27

Debutant
Apr 7, 2005
Williamstown
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
western bulldogs
I love the intensity just gotta maintain the scoreboard pressure....

Love that the North supporters sitting around us think they have been hard done by... please..... makes me sick.

Picken has done a good job on Harvey, hopefully he can keep it up in the next half.

Only worry is the amount of run the Roos are producing through the midfield, we don't have the pace to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back