Game Day Match of the year - GWS vs Plastic Discombobulation Unit

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the importance of this match I decided to have TWO Lucky Meals today.

Meal #1 - A Mission tortilla burrito filled with scrambled eggs, tomato, ham, cheese and the original McIlhenny tabasco sauce from Avery Island, Louisiana.(I did add a little bit of Heinz Ketchup, a favourite of mine on scrambled eggs.) That was breakfast which has already been devoured.

Meal #2 - A porterhouse steak cooked medium rare (hopefully) with a garlic butter sauce accompanied by Mediterranean grilled vegetables and a baked potato.

Victory dessert: A slice of key lime tart. I miss my key lime pie from home.

I have also decided to use my winking Bailey Smith avatar for today. How can we lose?

Go Dogs!

Last edited:
Because of the importance of this match I decided to have TWO Lucky Meals today.

Meal #1 - A Mission tortilla burrito filled with scrambled eggs, tomato, ham, cheese and the original McIlhenny tabasco sauce from Avery Island, Louisiana.(I did add a little bit of Heinz Ketchup, a favourite of mine on scrambled eggs. That was breakfast which has already been devoured.

Meal #2 - A porterhouse steak cooked medium rare (hopefully) with a garlic butter sauce accompanied by Mediterranean grilled vegetables and a baked potato.

Victory dessert: A slice of key lime tart. I miss my key lime pie from home.

I have also decided to use my winking Bailey Smith avatar for today. How can we lose?

Go Dogs!

I was wondering how you were going to devour the lucky meal...its more of an afternoon tea game time..

I think I'm going to have to make sure I wear my scarf and drink my lucky pear ciders

I was wondering how you were going to devour the lucky meal...its more of an afternoon tea game time..

I think I'm going to have to make sure I wear my scarf and drink my lucky pear ciders
I might make the steak at halftime so I can watch the steak carefully to make sure that it turns out medium rare. The burrito filled me up enough to last until the third quarter. I'm just afraid that I'll be too nervous to eat at that time.

I’ve just had a horrible thought. Brereton normally does a Sunday arvo game. I don’t know if I can handle listening to him waffle on all game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind Hayes running with Kelly today. Don't need to be overly physical, just have to have the tank to follow him around the ground and stop him getting the space to slice us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back