Preview Match Previews 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant see that roty badge you were claiming....
Im not displaying it. I dont do this for the accolades. I do it to put smiles on people's faces. If even 1 of my s**t jokes can make someone crack a smile, My job is done.

I nominate Leg End to write a preview of the first Bulldogs game

Im not displaying it. I dont do this for the accolades. I do it to put smiles on people's faces. If even 1 of my s**t jokes can make someone crack a smile, My job is done.

I cracked a small one reading that

Smiled a bit too

Anyone getting the thread on topic after miggs ruined it as per usual

Give me the second hawks game

Miggs will take the first game v port

Lukeparker can have the first saints game
Excellent work The King! I have taken your suggestions and volunteered miggs and LukeParkerno1

Still some great games available!

I have decided not to preview the drug cheats game this year. As much as they are still the scum of the earth, I would like to have an opportunity to try new material (and also give somebody else the opportunity to have a crack at previewing the human excrement we oppose in round 14)

Any suggestions for my preview this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have decided not to preview the drug cheats game this year. As much as they are still the scum of the earth, I would like to have an opportunity to try new material (and also give somebody else the opportunity to have a crack at previewing the human excrement we oppose in round 14)

Bulldogs could be a good one.

I am happy to swap to the Essendon game if you would like to preview the Hawks match (I was 50/50 on which game I wanted more anyways).

One where we are up against it a bit in theory. Eg off the bye, tough road trip

Bulldogs could be a good one.

I could support that. Would be good to read a preview talking about why we haven't beaten them since 2014 that doesn't mention the 'U' word. :D

I could support that. Would be good to read a preview talking about why we haven't beaten them since 2014 that doesn't mention the 'U' word. :D

A whole preview not mentioning the umps and the Bulldogs...he'd deserve a medal!

My interest in the season has dropped by 97%.

Caltank would be a good one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A whole preview not mentioning the umps and the Bulldogs...he'd deserve a medal!

We have a whole thread where people can talk about the umps, so there's no need to mention them anywhere else :cool:

We have a whole thread where people can talk about the umps, so there's no need to mention them anywhere else :cool:
Do you sometimes feel like your herding cats?

That is true, it is why I put in a conscious effort to avoid talking about the umpires- I'll say something I regret!

Do you sometimes feel like your herding cats?

That seems more like a random thoughts type question to me... (kidding!)

You haven't put me down for the saints game yet. Have i been sacked already!
Sorry! Can't tag on my mobile but will put you on it tonight

Bulldogs are looking very tempting for me, already thinking of material

Remove this Banner Ad

Back