Preview Match Previews 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

No point anymore, as the non-official preview just morphs into the official preview and no-one reads the preview...

I do. They are must reads for me. They are often filled with sharp observations and are uniformly well written.

I do. They are must reads for me. They are often filled with sharp observations and are uniformly well written.
Yes, I agree... but check out the last couple, where the two threads were joined. I went back and read it, so did a few others but mostly it was forgotten as it was at the beginning of a thread that was now days old.

I really like them, some of our board members have a real knack for them, making them funny and full of information (and yes, I'm looking at you swansfan51!). I would be loathe to lose them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No point anymore, as the non-official preview just morphs into the official preview and no-one reads the preview...
Beg to differ Kirksy, I know I read the preview posts. I think ours are some of the best on BF actually.

Start a new thread, let the mods know. Then we’ll use the thread rollover tool to simultaneously lock the unofficial thread while transferring all the thread subscriptions into the new preview thread.

Beg to differ Kirksy, I know I read the preview posts. I think ours are some of the best on BF actually.
Sorry, I meant we all used to read them, and laugh at the funny ones, but the last one, I can't remember who did it, but they only got 10 or so likes, and the one before was similar (I think)... if there's a preview, I read and like it!

Start a new thread, let the mods know. Then we’ll use the thread rollover tool to simultaneously lock the unofficial thread while transferring all the thread subscriptions into the new preview thread.
Cool, that should solve the issue nicely! thanks

Sorry, I meant we all used to read them, and laugh at the funny ones, but the last one, I can't remember who did it, but they only got 10 or so likes, and the one before was similar (I think)... if there's a preview, I read and like it!

I did the last one. With so many amazing previews I felt bad for it not being like some others. Pressure can be on that's for sure.

I did the last one. With so many amazing previews I felt bad for it not being like some others. Pressure can be on that's for sure.
I thought it was great! I just think that if it had been the OP then it would have got more attention and likes. But it seems they've sorted it out now. You should do another one for the finals.... :D

Anyone who bothers to do anything at all has done a good job... have a look at mine for mediocrity! I have all these plans in my head, but it all becomes to hard and you get what you get! There are a few people on our board who do amazing previews, lots of info, witty and knowledgeable. And then there are people like me, who have to look up the players on the other team!!!

And then there are people like me, who have to look up the players on the other team

No probs Kirky. Not one preview looked up to Oppo players. All were good reading inc yours.

My apologies for starting the unofficial preview thread for the final.

I was mad keen to start discussing to move on from the Hawks match but wasn't overly patient either. Hope someone can do up a preview and shut down the unofficial one. I will certainly read it.
Don't apologise... we often have unofficial preview threads. sthmelb_dimmies has said he will do one for us, so we are looking forward to it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back